What's new

FRQ|Emperor Theo Wins Injustice at UFGT:X!

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
Congratz Theo! You are so classy and so boringly consistent, lol. Much love and respect. ;)

Also, amazing job by 16 bit. He is the SOLE reason I got my hung over ass up "early" to watch and support his hype as fuck Selina. Please keep it up and NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! Puuuuurfect comebacks!
Yo! More matches online sometime this week? Wednesday?

Stats for top 8:

Theo: 9-2 - 81% win rate
Forever King: 13-6 - 68% win rate
16 Bit: 5-3 - 62% win rate
HoneyBee: 3-3 - 50% win rate
Whiteboi: 4-8 - 33% win rate

FilipinoMan: 2-6 - 25% win rate
Forever King jr: 0-3 - 0% win rate
Perfect Legend: 0-3 - 0% win rate
lol you only made this to show people PL lost all his matches in top 8.

Congrats to theo, never looked in trouble the whole tournament, very solid play.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Stream archive added to the writeup.

Congrats Theo!!!! What can I say.. You've been a great e-friend, and it's awesome to see you do well. If you retired tomorrow, no one would be able to take anything away from you. And there's more to come.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
forever kings Batman as godlike as always! This game is very boring to watch, only reason I do is to watch batman! Good shit King.

Apologies to Theo for having his name wrong most of the weekend, someone who wrote out the bracket shorthanded 'Emperor' as 'empr' and I spent almost the entire tournament under the impression that he was with the EMPR team

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Grats to Theo, he def gets this game,

Also, nice shit to Bit, I'm a fan of yours watching this game man. making people have to counter pick catwoman is godlike.

Special shout outs to Honeybee, for being canadian, I think your character is wack though, it's fun to watch you though, good job man.

Nice tourny all around.