What's new

FNATIC Perfect Legend responds to REO's challenge and the Twitter wars

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Had to laugh at the "MK and Injustice are scrub games"

Pretty sure they are real fighting games for the guy who said that.

But on topic, this guy is shady. Guy called me out in a random MK 9 topic month ago for no reason, doesn't know me, doesn't know who I use or that I'm a known online player, yet he never played me off or online, so I challenged him online and asked him "hey have xbox, can you use anyone besides KL, curious"? ignored me completely...lol

Not for nothing but players known for winning with KL and Kabal does not impress me, nearly anyone can win with them here.

Last edited:

sn1kzZe

Noob
1. PL responds on twitter to gain followers
2. REO brings it to TYM (neutral grounds)
3. PL takes it back to his blog to gain more views

Clearly PL has been taught by TRIFORCE how to milk the money in every situation, what a scumbag.

coolwhip

Noob
The Diago/REO convo got me thinking. REO should switch to SF4 for like a week and bop PL in a MM in that real fast. Imagine the PL salt then lol.
PL is pretty decent at SF4, and he's actually a damn good fighting game player. It's delusional to think REO would beat him in a game he picked up in one week. People here are out of their mind.

not trying to promote daigo or anything but even without his 6 evo wins he has over a decade of tournament wins and top 4 placements. Can't stress enough how there is no other fighting game player like him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
PL is pretty decent at SF4, and he's actually a damn good fighting game player. It's delusional to think REO would beat him in a game he picked up in one week. People here are out of their mind.
I must have misread what u said earlier Juggs. Regardless PL and Daigo both have exceptional achievements outside of NRS games. They gain the credibility they have because of their success and talents across the board. And that is solely why Reo can't be compared to the two of them...as a fighting game player.

I get that he's the savior for MK. But MK's credibility is...for lack of a better word...laughable. Because NRS games have been a joke to the masses of the FGC for years. And that is fact.
Yeah, it's the same argument when people say "If Daigo picked up MK he'd be at the top in 1 week". MK and SF are so fundamentally different that top players in each game who have never really played the other at high levels will have a hard to time competing for awhile. It doesn't matter how good fundamentally they are when the games are at the core fundamentally different at any level but especially at a high level. But he definitely would get better quicker than most people because of those very same fundamentals and mentality. This is exactly why top Capcom players have a harder time competing in MK or other NRS games, and why NRS or MK players have a harder time competing in SF or Capcom games. Someone like PL, however, plays all sorts of different fighters so he can excel in them without the fundamental learning curve someone who exclusively plays NRS or Capcom games would have.

This is, imo, the reason MK gets a lot of unnecessary hate from the FGC because it's nothing like almost every other fighting game, Capcom or otherwise. Anime games are very similar to SF and Marvel, most fighters are similar to these games, except MK and even Injustice. Injustice is a lot more like these games than MK, hence why you see a lot more diversity as far as MK, SF, Marvel, and Anime players being able to compete. But it is more like MK than the other games, and MK players make up most of the competition as a result.

MK doesn't play like the other fighting games out there, therefore the top or even above average players in other games can't automatically be good in MK, so thus they deem it unworthy and not a "real" fighting game. So essentially it's bad because they can't easily compete, which is such terrible logic and what really holds back MK and NRS games in general in the tournament scene.

Yeah, it's the same argument when people say "If Daigo picked up MK he'd be at the top in 1 week". MK and SF are so fundamentally different that top players in each game who have never really played the other at high levels will have a hard to time competing for awhile. It doesn't matter how good fundamentally they are when the games are at the core fundamentally different at any level but especially at a high level. But he definitely would get better quicker than most people because of those very same fundamentals and mentality. This is exactly why top Capcom players have a harder time competing in MK or other NRS games, and why NRS or MK players have a harder time competing in SF or Capcom games. Someone like PL, however, plays all sorts of different fighters so he can excel in them without the fundamental learning curve someone who exclusively plays NRS or Capcom games would have.

This is, imo, the reason MK gets a lot of unnecessary hate from the FGC because it's nothing like almost every other fighting game, Capcom or otherwise. Anime games are very similar to SF and Marvel, most fighters are similar to these games, except MK and even Injustice. Injustice is a lot more like these games than MK, hence why you see a lot more diversity as far as MK, SF, Marvel, and Anime players being able to compete. But it is more like MK than the other games, and MK players make up most of the competition as a result.

MK doesn't play like the other fighting games out there, therefore the top or even above average players in other games can't automatically be good in MK, so thus they deem it unworthy and not a "real" fighting game. So essentially it's bad because they can't easily compete, which is such terrible logic and what really holds back MK and NRS games in general in the tournament scene.
we know...bro

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Inj and mk9 an scrub games? and marvel and ae not? lol yeah ok let me just mash reversals on in between block strings, let you beat me so I can fill up my comeback bar etc etc.... and mahverl... omg HE clearly has no idea how to play none of this games lol.
Any fighting game when it isn't played at the highest level looks likes a scrub game.

RM Truth

Am I the only other one finding humor in the fact that everyone is spelling it Diago now?

RM Truth

First EVO or around that time. Wong won the most money at a single MK9 tournament, making around 25k
Valle also beat DetroitBallin in the Shang mirror who at that time, was considered one of the best Shang Tsungs.