What's new

FNATIC Perfect Legend responds to REO's challenge and the Twitter wars

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Dude you gotta be dreaming, 97% of TYM members knew PL was going to duck this, he turned a 1k MM before.
im sure reo was part of that 97%.
shoot out a challenge that knows isnt going to be accepted then bask in the glory of a whole forum cheering like sheep "your the best reo" "my money on reo" etc etc

PL gets shit for his "option selects", reo just as bad, hes just funnier when he does it so he gets away with it.
even with injustice with the scorpion and MMH stuff hes still at it, hes a amazing player but prob even better with fucking with people lol

be looking forward to there battles in mk10

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Of course he denied the Money Match. Right now it's ambiguous, it's a toss up. You can make a case for both players, and even a few others. If they had a 'be all end all' MM to end the discussion of who actually is/was the best MK9 player, at least between the two of them, there would no longer be a debate. PL knows that REO is the better player, otherwise he would have zero problem playing the MM to prove once and for all who is better. And REO knows he's better too, which makes it that much more harder on him knowing he didn't win an EVO title and that some people still say Carl is the best, or that his name even comes up.

@R.E.O. is the best MK player that has ever played MK. I'm not just talking about MK9, I'm talking about the entire series. He's one of the best players in every MK game, and is even working his way up in MKT right now. He's the MK version of Daigo, that's all there is to it. I mean hell, what other MK player can say they won MK2, UMK3 and MK9 at the SAME MAJOR?
You cannot compare ANYONE to daigo.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Why not? This Capcom worship has to stop, not to mention the Daigo worship. Being good at SF is no different than being good at MK. The only difference is that SF is more popular in the tournament scene, that's it. If Daigo played REO in MK, he would get raped, and vice versa.
Because what Daigo has done no man comes close to, regardless the game. This isn't about a brand, it's about what that dude has done, nobody comes close.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Because what Daigo has done no man comes close to, regardless the game. This isn't about a brand, it's about what that dude has done, nobody comes close.
Whatever man, you can put him on a pedestal if you want, it is after all your opinion. But I wasn't comparing "what they've done", I was comparing their consistency. He's our version of Daigo, in regards to skill and consistency, only a delusional fanboy would misconstrue that as me comparing what Daigo has done to what REO has.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Whatever man, you can put him on a pedestal if you want, it is after all your opinion. But I wasn't comparing "what they've done", I was comparing their consistency. He's our version of Daigo, in regards to skill and consistency, only a delusional fanboy would misconstrue that as me comparing what Daigo has done to what REO has.
it is after all your opinion
only a delusional fanboy would misconstrue that as me comparing what Daigo has done to what REO has

He's the MK version of Daigo, that's all there is to it.
Then maybe you should be more clear when you write something.

And more polite. I didn't insult you.

Last edited:
you know juggs probably said that without even knowing what daigo has done apart from his 2 sf4 evo wins, there is no use arguing with people about daigo on tym. Its not even about daigo being the best, the things this guy does are just unreal and nobody can recreate that. On a good day Reo is able to play perfectly, daigo on a good day is a god.

Have you seen his match against gamerbee at dreamhack? he oki'd gamerbee with a dp three times in a row...

Also street fighter isnt the only game daigo has ever played and won evo in, the guy has 6 evo belts in different games. 2 of those are back to back wins in guilty gear, 2 of them are back to back evo wins in sf4, the last 2 are back to back wins in turbo. He was 2nd place at 4 evo's in different games, placed 7th, 4th and 5th at other evos as well. I am not even going to start mentioning all his other grassroots wins or wins at japanese tournaments.

Last edited: