What's new

FNATIC Perfect Legend responds to REO's challenge and the Twitter wars

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Instead of begging developers, or whining about money, why hasn't anyone ever created a money match kickstarter to fund the stuff we want to see on our own? Why hasn't anyone funded a pot bonus kickstarter? Someone credible. EVO could have its own separate kickstarter pot bonus, and people could donate to the games they'd like to support. TYM could have a pot bonus or money match kickstarter, so people could know it's legit. Fund the shit ourselves. $1 $2 $50 adds up. I've said this before.
I am requoting this because it is an amazing idea. Someone make this happen for SCR.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
*sigh* I feel the need to chime in here...

I'm sure Carl is just fine and dandy in real life/person/to be around as so many has said, but the way he carries himself and the image he projects is just so atrocious. Constantly making excuses, disrespecting opponents MID MATCH (Rational Jim), and his diva antics (blowing off KTP and his snide remarks towards REO) really just makes him a really bad joke.

I come from sports so when I see this behavior I cringe and really wish he would just mature up and start showing some class. EVERYONE knows he is extremely talented and is skilled beyond belief. He needs to stop talking, stop taking everything so seriously and learn proper english/grammar. Anyone who thinks PL's antics or behavior is good for our scene/sport is sorely mistaken.

If only he would start acting right and more of a sportsman I would be 100% behind him...but if he keeps this up, he is just a cancerous mole in our scene that only degrades the rest of us.

Error404

Noob
Ha , what a pussy claims he is the best and that we are all fools for letting mk9 die , but then he declines a MM and says that mk is dead . Fuck you Perfect Legend , looking forward to seeing you get your ass handed to you in injustice.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It's just a situation where he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

You can't trash someone, or say they are not good at something, and then not expect retaliation.

If I call someone out on something, I am fully expecting a response in kind.

PL just has a tendancy to open his mouth, and then not give his target a chance to prove themselves...and it looks real cowardly.

Serious question: Why don't these guys challenge each other in Injustice?

I know the debate is about MK but a rivalry is a rivalry.
Isnt it obvious that the community or mostly just REOs supporters that really wants this to happen, at evo 2011 the hooded one - REO was butthurt and he and the entire VSM crew kept hollering about oh PL aint shit bro dont worry call out hes nothing cdjr can kill him and so could Riu48 sonya hands down he dont go to grassroots tourneys he sucks he got babied by curbo( a person that at the time REO said used to body him online all day and night) hes trash, yet all this bullshit and here it is REOs second chance and all of vsms as well to CRUSH this false Jedi everybody get ready for REOS unstoppable god tier level Kabal (picks kung lao)? WHAT THE FUCK...? REO gets bodied....even the commentators were like what why kung lao its cool reo is gonna blow up PL.....nevermind....then CDJR alright jax player hes got this the star of the community picks KABAL? Ok this is getting stupid...and your winner of 2012 PL!

We can all admit no matter how much we wanted the rematch to be awesome mk was subsequently dieing and being replaced by injustice....PL did good in injustice and REO kinda dissappeared after his one win over PL...hold dat pl...and evo is definitely where it counts lets be serious the mk series died with PL winning 2 evo champs and REO STILL LEFT BUTT HURT....HOLD DAT!!!!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Football analogy time! Eli Manning=PL, Peyton Manning=Reo (or Brady or some other QB). Eli Manning has 2 Superbowl wins in his time with the Giants, but would anyone say that makes him one of the greatest? Peyton has been VERY consistent with delivering wins and taking his team to the playoffs, but no Superbowl. Would anyone say Eli's the better QB? BAM SCIENCE!

Before anyone tears that down, yeah there's more to it than that, GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK!

Sad but true MK9 is dead :( and I just didnt like inj enough to commit to it, you will hear from me again in 1 year when MK10 comes out

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Of course he denied the Money Match. Right now it's ambiguous, it's a toss up. You can make a case for both players, and even a few others. If they had a 'be all end all' MM to end the discussion of who actually is/was the best MK9 player, at least between the two of them, there would no longer be a debate. PL knows that REO is the better player, otherwise he would have zero problem playing the MM to prove once and for all who is better. And REO knows he's better too, which makes it that much more harder on him knowing he didn't win an EVO title and that some people still say Carl is the best, or that his name even comes up.

@R.E.O. is the best MK player that has ever played MK. I'm not just talking about MK9, I'm talking about the entire series. He's one of the best players in every MK game, and is even working his way up in MKT right now. He's the MK version of Daigo, that's all there is to it. I mean hell, what other MK player can say they won MK2, UMK3 and MK9 at the SAME MAJOR?