What's new

FNATIC Perfect Legend responds to REO's challenge and the Twitter wars

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
you know juggs probably said that without even knowing what daigo has done apart from his 2 sf4 evo wins, there is no use arguing with people about daigo on tym. Its not even about daigo being the best, the things this guy does are just unreal and nobody can recreate that. On a good day Reo is able to play perfectly, daigo on a good day is a god.

Have you seen his match against gamerbee at dreamhack? he oki'd gamerbee with a dp three times in a row...

Also street fighter isnt the only game daigo has ever played and won evo in, the guy has 6 evo belts in different games. 2 of those are back to back wins in guilty gear, 2 of them are back to back evo wins in sf4, the last 2 are back to back wins in turbo. He was 2nd place at 4 evo's in different games, placed 7th, 4th and 5th at other evos as well. I am not even going to start mentioning all his other grassroots wins or wins at japanese tournaments.
People confuse asian dickriding by playing capcom games with what the asians actually have done. There's a reason they make almost every american look like a child playing with a mace instead of a stick

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
im sure reo was part of that 97%.
shoot out a challenge that knows isnt going to be accepted then bask in the glory of a whole forum cheering like sheep "your the best reo" "my money on reo" etc etc

PL gets shit for his "option selects", reo just as bad, hes just funnier when he does it so he gets away with it.
even with injustice with the scorpion and MMH stuff hes still at it, hes a amazing player but prob even better with fucking with people lol

be looking forward to there battles in mk10
its called Yomi, reo is only countering PL's options select

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Does it fucking matter who was the best at MK9? Isnt that fairly hard to prove anyway? Hey Bird, hey Magic...Which one of you is the best? Christ, Dan Marino and his Dolphins were amazing, but they just couldnt get a ring. Doesnt mean they werent the best.

Stats and tournaments mean next to nothing when you're talking about the top 5 players in the world. So many variables to that championship match. Maybe Reo got diarrhea, maybe PL was on performance enhancing drugs. Who the fuck knows. You'd have to sit them down in perfectly ideal conditions for both and have them play to 1000.

Sidenote: I do find it hilarious that PL was trying to revive MK9 and here he has a great way to bring it back to the public's attention, but wont do it.

Why not? This Capcom worship has to stop, not to mention the Daigo worship. Being good at SF is no different than being good at MK. The only difference is that SF is more popular in the tournament scene, that's it. If Daigo played REO in MK, he would get raped, and vice versa.
Diago isn't just good at street fighter. So that's where you are wrong my good sir. And Reo is only consistent in NRS games. Reo has NEVER had any achievements outside of those games. Where as PL is an exceptional player (has placed well at/won majors for the following:) in tekken, doa, AE, mk, injustice, and etc. And it's a reason why I said PL is the better FG player.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Diago isn't just good at street fighter. So that's where you are wrong my good sir. And Reo is only consistent in NRS games. Reo has NEVER had any achievements outside of those games. Where as PL is an exceptional player (has placed well at/won majors for the following:) in tekken, doa, AE, mk, injustice, and etc. And it's a reason why I said PL is the better FG player.
Wait but Reo doesn't even play those games. It doesn't mean PL's better fundamentally or something just because he plays more games.

Wait but Reo doesn't even play those games. It doesn't mean PL's better fundamentally or something just because he plays more games.
Well I personally would like to think so. But that's my opinion. I mean, I wouldn't say I think PL is naturally a better fighting game player than Reo without thinking he had better fundamentals.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Diago isn't just good at street fighter. So that's where you are wrong my good sir.
And REO isn't just good at Mortal Kombat. Hi there Injustice, how are you today? I also didn't even say Daigo is only good at SF... so yeah.

And Reo is only consistent in NRS games. Reo has NEVER had any achievements outside of those games.

He doesn't play other "non NRS" games, so how could he have achievements outside of them?

I must have misread what u said earlier Juggs. Regardless PL and Daigo both have exceptional achievements outside of NRS games. They gain the credibility they have because of their success and talents across the board. And that is solely why Reo can't be compared to the two of them...as a fighting game player.

I get that he's the savior for MK. But MK's credibility is...for lack of a better word...laughable. Because NRS games have been a joke to the masses of the FGC for years. And that is fact.

What if they were equally matched like the head and tail on a coin flip. I can toss a coin flip 3 times, and maybe it lands head all 3 times. Doesn't mean heads is more likely.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
REO doesn't like non-NRS games... He's said this on a number of occasions.