What's new

Fix the ragequit glitch

Komatose

The Prettiest
Um as far as I'm aware unless I dashboard or turn off my system. I can't disconnect a game by mere thought. I don't have telekinetic internet powers. Sorry I missed your post I only replied to like 8 of them at once.
And that's why I halfway defended you on your post... Because you don't disconnect intentionally so it's not your fault. Stop reading scrubs' other post and read mine. Mine are what matter.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
That would be insanely awesome. I don't think it has ever been done before either!:16Bit
Opening post:
"Dis ni**a @____ was a bitchass spammer. i tried to jump in and he kept nocking me out of da air and spaming the same move after he nocked me out. hoo else gotta deal wit dis? its like get dat cheap shit out of here or ill just quit and play some1 else. amirite? tell ur story of cheapass players hoo made u quit here!"

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Ok, at first I was going to be all "lol at the backseat moderating going on here", then I kept reading and decided to LMFAO! :)

Opening post:
"Dis ni**a @____ was a bitchass spammer. i tried to jump in and he kept nocking me out of da air and spaming the same move after he nocked me out. hoo else gotta deal wit dis? its like get dat cheap shit out of here or ill just quit and play some1 else. amirite? tell ur story of cheapass players hoo made u quit here!"
Spoken like a man whose experienced it. ;) No one challenges me in either game though. They know I'm all about that jump up and yank out the ethernet cable life.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I've mostly had matches disconnect semi-frequently, but not with a "Player has left the match" message. Only one person has quit mid-match, and only 1 hate mail. Most people are willing to have a few matches against me. *shrugs*

While I must agree this thread is kinda "meh".. last night was particularly bad for this, so I understand the need to post. I think I only won 2/20 legit matches last night. The rest all dropped out mysteriously......

It is highly looked down upon, but I'm sure everyone's done it :) lol sometimes that sinestro or aqua man zoning is too much to handle haha

Dizz_88

Noob
I have at least 5 people rage quit on me everyday. This guy named curledfountain ragequit on me and after I asked him why he ragequit he said i deserved it for being a spammer and doing too many slides. NRS needs to fix this bug. I don't care what my record is, its just the principle that I get a loss for somebody else rage quitting.

D

Deleted member 9158

''Time to quit!''

*opponent quits*

I laughed so hard there, oh my god.

Avean

Noob
I am seriously at a loss of words, any word from Netherrealm on when this will be fixed ? I have never experienced a more serious bug than this. Everyone im meeting online now just disconnects which in return gives me losses. How crazy is that ?

Seriously a fix is not enough, they need to somehow be able to convert those losses to wins. No way we are getting punished for someone ragequitting like this. Whats the point of ranked match ?