What's new

Fix the ragequit glitch

We know people quit, but why do people always assume it's because of rage, most times I leave it's because I got invited to a game with friends, who I'd much rather play with than some random dildo with an internet ego or maybe I need to take a dump.
Oh yes, of course. Your "friends" invited you. Clearly, you had to quit right away. Because there's no way a friend can wait like 40 secs lol.

You just know it's rage when it's done at the last second, they have no life left and you still have green.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Oh yes, of course. Your "friends" invited you. Clearly, you had to quit right away. Because there's no way a friend can wait like 40 secs lol.

You just know it's rage when it's done at the last second, they have no life left and you still have green.
Yeah. That excuse is only for Call of Duty lol. :16Bit

RYX

BIG PUSHER

Or they hit you with a random super before the game's over and you get the message that the game is no longer available mid-super.

lol

There's nothing in the rules against making a new thread. Let's not chase the new blood off, it's no way for us to behave as a community.
blake, there's like 8 rq threads right now. community rule #4 says no repeat threads, use the search feature, your "really original" idea probably isnt that original so check before posting it. i guess it's up to your discretion though *shrug*

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag

Maybe my friends are just impatient. Half the time if I don't join them in a couple of minutes, the request is gone and they are off to play some other people. I was accused of "rage quitting" the other day, As I told them, I didn't know what happened, the game got disconnected when I was losing. They had to make this huge deal about it even though I didn't actually quit. If I was losing and even if I actually did quit intentionally. So what?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Maybe my friends are just impatient. Half the time if I don't join them in a couple of minutes, the request is gone and they are off to play some other people. I was accused of "rage quitting" the other day, As I told them, I didn't know what happened, the game got disconnected when I was losing. They had to make this huge deal about it even though I didn't actually quit. If I was losing and even if I actually did quit intentionally. So what?
Tell your friends that you want to finish the match. If they cant wait 40 seconds knowing prior that you will join, then... you need new friends? idk. Either way if you want to quit intentionally that is on you. No one cares except the dude you are playing. :16Bit

Komatose

The Prettiest
That would make you a salty ass cheater. No one likes a salty ass cheater. Especially me. So hopefully you're not one.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If you quit during a video game with someone you don't know in the online segment where input delay is out the ass and fundamentals are thrown out the window then you are trash and deserve to be called every mean thing they(the perfectly normal people with happy lives) can think of.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
If you quit during a video game with someone you don't know in the online segment where input delay is out the ass and fundamentals are thrown out the window then you are trash and deserve to be called every mean thing they(the perfectly normal people with happy lives) can think of.
Agreed I should go kill myself for only being cool in real life but not on the internet.

Komatose

The Prettiest
That's funny, nub. :coffee:

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Dear Jesus, I am not talking about that lmao. I know you read my post about cheating. If you are sitting here acting dumb after reading that, then maybe you really are dumb...
Um as far as I'm aware unless I dashboard or turn off my system. I can't disconnect a game by mere thought. I don't have telekinetic internet powers. Sorry I missed your post I only replied to like 8 of them at once.