What's new

A little find for online victims of rage quitting...

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Hey everyone.

First off I know a lot of people are going to say, "Who cares about your online stats only offline counts..." Etc.

However I know a lot of the community that plays online have been victims of the rage quititis and get hit with the loss.

Last night while I was playing I had a nice little streak going until I ran into a quitter in the middle of the game. When it popped me back to the room I was in, my visual streak was set back to zero and I had an extra loss because of this.

Before I accepted another challenge or challenged someone else I backed out of the room and checked the leader boards. Sure enough I had the win instead of the loss for the match I played against the quitter.

I then went into another room and my visual streak and win/loss was accurate.

This happened a few more times throughout the night and I did the same thing and it worked.

However, if you play a game it will set that loss in and your visual streak will be gone, but your actual XP streak will continue. I'll list the steps below to summarize this up.

1. Person rage quits against you.
2. Back out of the room and go into the leader boards. DO NOT PLAY A GAME OR SEND A CHALLENGE BEFORE YOU DO THIS STEP.
3. Enter back into any room to confirm that it has taken effect and your W/L and streak are correct.

I hope this helps out my fellow online players.

I am hoping that NRS implements a "Surrender" button in place of the "Quit" button or only allow people to quit out after the match is over.

Good day everyone!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'm going to be testing this more tonight and updating my results with it to make sure it is 100% good to go until we get a real fix for it.

Lol I played hate is my fuel today and he picked deathstroke and rage quit when I was beating him
Does that dude play ranked? I played a DS yesterday and I began to swiftly apply GL's boot to his ass, then he hits me with some shit, activates his super and quits mid super which then left me in limbo, so I had to dashboard, and take my first disconnect.
I hate that guy.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Lol I played hate is my fuel today and he picked deathstroke and rage quit when I was beating him
I can't wait to see his rank plummet when the patch is updated. The guy is pure garbage, I have made him rage quit more times than I can count. Unfortunately he is awarded a win for abusing the rage quit bug. I'm ranked in the top 40 and I eat all the rage quit losses.

Backfire

Noob
I can't wait to see his rank plummet when the patch is updated. The guy is pure garbage, I have made him rage quit more times than I can count. Unfortunately he is awarded a win for abusing the rage quit bug. I'm ranked in the top 40 and I eat all the rage quit losses.
i think ive only played him once and he wasnt even a good DS. gotta love punishing wake ups with catwomans dash

Does that dude play ranked? I played a DS yesterday and I began to swiftly apply GL's boot to his ass, then he hits me with some shit, activates his super and quits mid super which then left me in limbo, so I had to dashboard, and take my first disconnect.
I hate that guy.
yes i only play ranked apart from the occasional king of the hill

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I tested this out three more times last night and it does work consistently guys!

I just wish it would give the guy who rage quit a loss like that Hate is my fuel douchebag.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
I tested this out three more times last night and it does work consistently guys!

I just wish it would give the guy who rage quit a loss like that Hate is my fuel douchebag.
There will always be "That Guy." Too bad you cannot back out of match before accepting it, so this dude will stop finding people to play with. At any rate, at least you found a way to not have a loss counted against you.