What's new

Fix the ragequit glitch

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
rage quit stories, like they vary at all "i beat a bad player and he quit, what a bitch" you could spice it up with "i was losing to a great player but i came back and he quit, what a bitch" or throw a curveball and be like "i love to go to koths and use deathstroke on noobs and they quit, what bitches."

anyway are you 360? im aussie, sydney, lets play some time

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
It seems like you made a thread to show the world how salty you are...?

The lagging is not totally his fault, maybe it was your connection?

Oh and we all have had people ragequit on us, but we don't make a thread every time someone does.

It takes up needless space on the forums, just like a stupid character takes up space in Injustice.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It seems like you made a thread to show the world how salty you are...?

The lagging is not totally his fault, maybe it was your connection?

Oh and we all have had people ragequit on us, but we don't make a thread every time someone does.

It takes up needless space on the forums, just like a stupid character takes up space in Injustice.
Was that directed at me?:16BitBatgirl ftw.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
We know people quit, but why do people always assume it's because of rage, most times I leave it's because I got invited to a game with friends, who I'd much rather play with than some random dildo with an internet ego or maybe I need to take a dump.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I had to start using hidden cursor because people would just quit as soon as I picked Deathstroke...

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
If you think rage quitters are annoying, wait till you see threads about rage quitters.

Calling people out by name on the forums is totally unnecessary. Glad to have new members in the community, but don't just pump salt onto the boards because you had a bad experience online.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
We might be able to use this thread to catalog rage quitter ID's for folks
HATEISMYFUEL is apparently a leaderboard troll on Xbox since Maximillian has so many vids showing the guy lose to him and then just rage quit to stay number 1.