What's new

Final Results on Pig's Injustice Exhibition Stream!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I'd say let's see Murk vs Shazzy FT10, but I hear Shaz's connection is about as bad as Immortal Truth's.
Our connection is alright. Besides Jupiter vs Murk already happened, and I don't wanna hear the billions of excuses I'd get about "online-backdasing-standing1-post OH tele" Martian.

Man look at you talking like a big kid after going offline for the first time 2 weeks ago lol
Huh? How does me going offline suddenly change character's options. All those things I said are true and what I always felt.

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
So you react to command grab vs Bane and read 3 dashes in a row?

10/10, really sound logic. Just admit you're doing this shit just to take a shot at Pig when you wouldn't even begin to understand the Bane/CW matchup. You're basically supporting him for all the wrong reasons because of a completely different agenda of yours.
When did I discuss the bane/cw mu? I support him because he is very good and argues tools (for the most part) in mu's. You are blowing up one or two things he said of the entire post that was actual tech vs bane that is partially universal. If i was taking shots at pig i would say damn @AK Pig Of The Hut stay free. This is a blow up to a lot of people who are ignorant to just how skilled some of these online players. Ooooooh.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
When did I discuss the bane/cw mu? I support him because he is very good and argues tools (for the most part) in mu's. You are blowing up one or two things he said of the entire post that was actual tech vs bane that is partially universal. If i was taking shots at pig i would say damn @AK Pig Of The Hut stay free. This is a blow up to a lot of people who are ignorant to just how skilled some of these online players. Ooooooh.
Helios is great, don't strategically group yourself w him because whether it's online or offline you suck and are between Jobber-"who is that" status

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
@Shazzyaam

In a game without interactables, NW MU chart looks a million times better. This MU would be 5-5 without them and IF NW is able to avoid them till they are gone, then it truely is a 5-5. Reality is though that they will always change they way NW has to play and take off hella damage and continuously ruin this for NW. For that reason I think it is 4-6 in MMH favor. I went and watched the archives and neither players was capitalizing they way they could have.

Critique for MURK:
I would have done more standing 1 staff spin post tele or naked ground pound. That covers all options making him guess between blocking and backdashing. It also makes him scared to mbb3. I would avoid the 1f2 post tele and 1b1 from that close. He could have blown it up but didn't so i respect why you did it. b2 trait cancel with NW is a total gimmick and will get you blown up. Dont do it.

After mb orb on block, he dashes i and does instant j1 or b1. take the b1 and block high and punish tele however you see fit. To convert of b1 he was to burn a bar of meter and if blocked it is punishable so traditionally they will go for instant j1 tele cause its safe and meterless.

Critique for Jupiter: Tech roll 1f2 or mbb3 inbetween. After every single b1 or 1b1 he did d1, use your f2 to crush it post b1 on block or whiff.

Really good matches for both BTW

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Helios is great, don't strategically group yourself w him because whether it's online or offline you suck and are between Jobber-"who is that" status
What does that make everyone who loses to me? whether online or offline I wonder?

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
@Shazzyaam

In a game without interactables, NW MU chart looks a million times better. This MU would be 5-5 without them and IF NW is able to avoid them till they are gone, then it truely is a 5-5. Reality is though that they will always change they way NW has to play and take off hella damage and continuously ruin this for NW. For that reason I think it is 4-6 in MMH favor. I went and watched the archives and neither players was capitalizing they way they could have.

Critique for MURK:
I would have done more standing 1 staff spin post tele or naked ground pound. That covers all options making him guess between blocking and backdashing. It also makes him scared to mbb3. I would avoid the 1f2 post tele and 1b1 from that close. He could have blown it up but didn't so i respect why you did it. b2 trait cancel with NW is a total gimmick and will get you blown up. Dont do it.

After mb orb on block, he dashes i and does instant j1 or b1. take the b1 and block high and punish tele however you see fit. To convert of b1 he was to burn a bar of meter and if blocked it is punishable so traditionally they will go for instant j1 tele cause its safe and meterless.

Critique for Jupiter: Tech roll 1f2 or mbb3 inbetween. After every single b1 or 1b1 he did d1, use your f2 to crush it post b1 on block or whiff.

+1 for understanding the reality of NW's situation and the MMH MU.

@Shazzyaam

Critique for MURK:

Thanks for the info. I was doing b2 trait cancels on purpose lol. Jupiter and I use to play that mu all the time. Pig and I are going to meet when I come to Atlanta Thursday and supposedly coming to your place

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Thanks for the info. I was doing b2 trait cancels on purpose lol. Jupiter and I use to play that mu all the time. Pig and I are going to meet when I come to Atlanta Thursday and supposedly coming to your place
I just heard. lol let me check with the wife and either way we will get together and get you that grundy exp you have needed so much. Maybe we stream that dick measuring contest we have made the community want for so long.

E

Eldriken

I was told all doomsday players are naturally free, your character is a 2 move gimmick that only works online.
Then why did I do relatively well with him at CEO? Being one win away from Top 16 at my first tournament means he obviously doesn't only do good online.

Have whomever told you the above to answer that.