What's new

Final Results on Pig's Injustice Exhibition Stream!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Interesting. I do those things offline

Nw is more about FOOTSIES and conditioning than real 50/50. I'm not defending my nemesis murk but rather saying, he is better offline than online where frame traps matter and FOOTSIES exist.
I think certain playstyles of NW are better online than offline, and vice versa.

There are lots of gimmicky things that he can get away with online that wouldn't work offline, but a decent amount of his normal gameplan can't really be done online. Also, 99% of staff pressure and options are so overwhelming online with some lag thrown in. Trying to play escrima online compared to offline is a nightmare. Can't really whiff punish or try to play normal escrima ground game at all unless it's offline.
If I can hopefully make it to tfc. We gotta take pictures like we in a gang. Then have our Dick measuring contest.
Ok cool. We can have it before the tournament on Friday when we all meet up for casuals
See what all of you don't know is you're all free because my Nightwing would beat all of yours

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
You seem really angry. I can't provide the messages cause they're mostly stream chats and through xbl. I have no reason to lie, anyway.

Oh, you base your MUs on frame data? You mean the frame data you can't even understand? That's funny, cos after telling you idk how many times that MMH can backdash standing 1 post-tele, that it wasn't an "online gimmick" or how it made the MU "5-5 offline " cause of it. Have you caught up on the back-dashing meta yet, breh? Sick frame data knowledge btw. Or how about that time you told me NW has "top 10 zoning". You're a joke.

I'm not trying to "expose you" lol. Look, I don't dislike you personally Murk, I just think you're full of shit. Get over yourself, you don't have some super fundamentals that allows you to bypass your mid-tier character with huge flaws and bugs. Like, wow, holy shit, you're right-- a character I dropped exactly a year ago vs the same char you play pretty much every single day online is better than mine. I'm truly hurt right now. Why couldn't I be the supposedly best NW who almost made top 32 losing 5-5 or "6-4" MUs in my favor?

You're catching hella feelings over this, though. Try to keep it together, buddy.
We used to like you. Hopefully you get over your offline elitist phase sooner rather than later.

For what it's worth I've been playing murk since 2008 and he's always been a top player with strong fundamentals and fighting game knowledge. I'm confident he knows about MUs

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
We used to like you. Hopefully you get over your offline elitist phase sooner rather than later.

For what it's worth I've been playing murk since 2008 and he's always been a top player with strong fundamentals and fighting game knowledge. I'm confident he knows about MUs
Sure, I'll just as soon get over that phase when online becomes exactly like offline.

I honestly don't care what Murk was years ago. Once he learns to communicate MUs through words like normal people we can have a discussion that doesn't end in "play me" or "I'm just better than you."

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Sure, I'll just as soon get over that phase when online becomes exactly like offline.

I honestly don't care what Murk was years ago. Once he learns to communicate MUs through words like normal people we can have a discussion that doesn't end in "play me" or "I'm just better than you."
Maybe he is just better than you? Why worry about MUs so much anyway? If you say it's 5-5,6-4 whatever and he's still beating you in sets it doesn't matter what the confirmed MU is.

E

Eldriken

Shazz, when did you decide to become such an ass? Jesus, dude.

I think you need to lighten up.

Shaazzyam

Maybe he is just better than you? Why worry about MUs so much anyway? If you say it's 5-5,6-4 whatever and he's still beating you in sets it doesn't matter what the confirmed MU is.
Still wouldn't matter. MUs aren't based around your level of skill. Tools and options. You can outplay someone, but the number remains the same.

He's not even beating me with characters I main, no NW players really are. Again, it's online so whatever. I just think guys like Helios and Murk put too much stock into their character based off online performances or supposed offline sets from like 6 months ago.

Shazz, when did you decide to become such an ass? Jesus, dude.

I think you need to lighten up.
Show me where I'm wrong.

E

Eldriken

Still wouldn't matter. MUs aren't based around your level of skill. Tools and options. You can outplay someone, but the number remains the same.

He's not even beating me with characters I main, no NW players really are. Again, it's online so whatever. I just think guys like Helios and Murk put too much stock into their character based off online performances or supposed offline sets from like 6 months ago.

Show me where I'm wrong.
Where did I say you were wrong? I'm just pointing out that you have been approaching things like an ass lately.

Shaazzyam

Where did I say you were wrong? I'm just pointing out that you have been approaching things like an ass lately.
Patience isn't one of my virtues. Especially with the amount of ignorance and selective reasoning from certain people, it's not fun to deal with.

Kinda hard not to be a little ticked, yeah? No need to give me shit about it.

Patience isn't one of my virtues. Especially with the amount of ignorance and selective reasoning from certain people, it's not fun to deal with.

You have NEVER talked to me about matchups. You only talk about how bad you think NW is. You have never hmu to talk about any mu. Your messages to me consist of NW downplaying. We barely even talk bruh. I read where you mentioned about twitch chat but any ppl that have seen you talk (including myself) have never seen you talk about NW mus to me or anyone without downplaying the character.

E

Eldriken

Complains about getting shit from someone but is giving other people shit about things. Makes sense.

Shaazzyam

You have NEVER talked to me about matchups. You only talk about how bad you think NW is. You have never hmu to talk about any mu. Your messages to me consist of NW downplaying. We barely even talk bruh. I read where you mentioned about twitch chat but any ppl that have seen you talk (including myself) have never seen you talk about NW mus to me or anyone without downplaying the character.
Right now, there's something like 15 messages in my inbox back to back talking about NW with you on XBL. Add that to the the xbl parties, stream chats, and the sets we've played. So there's no lack of interaction between us, breh.

The problem is every single time, without fail, it comes down to "NW is not your charcter" or " play me." Like bruh there's no discussion with you. Our last set with my main, (ftr I was winning), you left cause "online." What am I supposed to do.

Complains about getting shit from someone but is giving other people shit about things. Makes sense.
Nice over-simplification. Look, it doesn't involve you or Dink idk why you're so concerned