What's new

Final Results on Pig's Injustice Exhibition Stream!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Dude never have I responded that way to u. I base my mus off of offline play and the frame data. In case you forgot I did go to final round and played with some of the best. Show the forum the messages where I said anything pertaining to what you accuse me of saying. People that have talked to me, can vouch for me. The only time u and I ever talk is when you are bashing NW like you always do. Its not my fault that you just flat out suck with NW. Its not my fault thay you don't have the proper fundamentals to use a character like NW. Its not my fault that you ONLY stand a chance by using the best character in the game. Its not my fault that even tho you are using the best character, yet you still suck. Fuck outta here with that bs. Seriously just get off my dick and stop putting words in my mouth.

You seem really angry. I can't provide the messages cause they're mostly stream chats and through xbl. I have no reason to lie, anyway.

Oh, you base your MUs on frame data? You mean the frame data you can't even understand? That's funny, cos after telling you idk how many times that MMH can backdash standing 1 post-tele, that it wasn't an "online gimmick" or how it made the MU "5-5 offline " cause of it. Have you caught up on the back-dashing meta yet, breh? Sick frame data knowledge btw. Or how about that time you told me NW has "top 10 zoning". You're a joke.

I'm not trying to "expose you" lol. Look, I don't dislike you personally Murk, I just think you're full of shit. Get over yourself, you don't have some super fundamentals that allows you to bypass your mid-tier character with huge flaws and bugs. Like, wow, holy shit, you're right-- a character I dropped exactly a year ago vs the same char you play pretty much every single day online is better than mine. I'm truly hurt right now. Why couldn't I be the supposedly best NW who almost made top 32 losing 5-5 or "6-4" MUs in my favor?

You're catching hella feelings over this, though. Try to keep it together, buddy.

Last edited:

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
@AK Pig Of The Hut props streaming this can't wait to watch the match later when I am.on pc. Looking forward to u vs @Ra Helios (catwomen) vs your zod being I main catwomen (but I say main as I try lol but yeah I guess main)

@AK Pig Of The Hut bringing the hype with these online beef streams. More beef, more hype. This is what the community needs. Pig has the equipment all we need are the kombatants to step up and make shit hype again.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
@Shaazzyam and @EMPR_MURK

Online doesn't favor only the character..it more so favors the aggressor. TYM Decided not me. Personally I think NW is MUCH better offline. At least mine is anyway. I get blown up cause I spend too much time trying to stuff wakeups and play footsies. Offline it pays off though.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/online-meta-vs-offline-meta.46188/
Ya, online does favor the agressor. But all 50/50s offline are 50/50s online. NW has no business creating a pseudo 50/50 doing basic d1 d1 into a jump normal. Or 1f1, 1f2. Anything into Flipkick. And the best of all spark dash cancel into B2. Combine that with plus on block flying graysons, his already suffocating pressure, and all the normal input delay trying to fuzzyblock you have a character completely unlike offline.

What hurts him the is his ability to keep out jumpy opponents with anti-air jump normals properly, play defensive with staff pokes, etc. that kind of thing. Pretty much most of the cast has the same struggle tho.

I think online moves him up in tiers.

Last edited:

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
you don't have some super fundamentals that allows you to bypass your mid-tier character with huge flaws and bugs.
Not true, look at digit's shazam who is also a pretty bad character and was 1 game away from making top 8 at evo.
Maybe murk just understands NW better than most players.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
For what it's worth, Ares is hype to watch and I like to watch Mr. Aquaman play. He was also hella entertaining on KTP.
For what it's worth I appreciate being able to duke it out with it on disagreements without a pure hatred for each other. That's the difference between someone with a normal head, and a large one. So thank you cool whip. And I appreciate it, I suck more than anyone at this game apparently so I do like to put on a show. Gimmicks and resets are quite fun to watch.

E

Eldriken

For what it's worth I appreciate being able to duke it out with it on disagreements without a pure hatred for each other. That's the difference between someone with a normal head, and a large one. So thank you cool whip. And I appreciate it, I suck more than anyone at this game apparently so I do like to put on a show. Gimmicks and resets are quite fun to watch.
Your gimmicks with Ares blow my fucking mind, dude.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ya, online does favor the agressor. But all 50/50s offline are 50/50s online. NW has no business creating a pseudo 50/50 doing basic d1 d1 into a jump normal. Or 1f1, 1f2. Anything into Flipkick. And the best of all spark dash cancel into B2. Combine that with plus on block flying graysons, his already suffocating pressure, and all the normal input delay trying to fuzzyblock you have a character completely unlike offline.

What hurts him the is his ability to keep out jumpy opponents with anti-air jump normals properly, play defensive with staff pokes, etc. that kind of thing. Pretty much most of the cast has the same struggle tho.

I think online moves him up in tiers.
Interesting. I do those things offline

Nw is more about FOOTSIES and conditioning than real 50/50. I'm not defending my nemesis murk but rather saying, he is better offline than online where frame traps matter and FOOTSIES exist.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Interesting. I do those things offline

Nw is more about FOOTSIES and conditioning than real 50/50. I'm not defending my nemesis murk but rather saying, he is better offline than online where frame traps matter and FOOTSIES exist.
I think certain playstyles of NW are better online than offline, and vice versa.

There are lots of gimmicky things that he can get away with online that wouldn't work offline, but a decent amount of his normal gameplan can't really be done online. Also, 99% of staff pressure and options are so overwhelming online with some lag thrown in. Trying to play escrima online compared to offline is a nightmare. Can't really whiff punish or try to play normal escrima ground game at all unless it's offline.