What's new

Final Results on Pig's Injustice Exhibition Stream!

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
What make this so funny about Ak pig of the hut defeated me 8-10. We play a set before and we both have the same set score in the past 8-10. It never changed.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Why am I not surprised that the two top character representatives with the most online-iest presence are considered hella upplayers?

Ok, tell me when you find tech for NW's overheads/specials not whiffing, a mobility option in neutral that isn't raw FG, or his painful lack of real mixups. An option select OH teleport couldn't hurt, either..

Then I'll stop giggling and we'll seriously talk about this character being great.
My character is great. Im not upplaying my character. If my character suck she sucks but she don't. She is mid high tier.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Are you really taking a shot at his logic when he prooves himself right almost everytime? Fucking really?
So you react to command grab vs Bane and read 3 dashes in a row?

10/10, really sound logic. Just admit you're doing this shit just to take a shot at Pig when you wouldn't even begin to understand the Bane/CW matchup. You're basically supporting him for all the wrong reasons because of a completely different agenda of yours.

coolwhip

Noob
Are you really taking a shot at his logic when he prooves himself right almost everytime? Fucking really?
He's never proven anything other than being a very good player (which is all that matters, really. And for that he should be respected). But he never proved anything as far as his talking points and match-up talk, unless you think beating BioHazard 5-4 online is "proof." He can't actually prove anything since he can't go to tournaments, which is not his fault but it sucks.

That said, he used to argue that online is a better measuring stick than offline due to Halo or some shit like that...I guess he's going to have a tough time proving that one.

Why am I not surprised that the two top character representatives with the most online-iest presence are considered hella upplayers?

Ok, tell me when you find tech for NW's overheads/specials not whiffing, a mobility option in neutral that isn't raw FG, or his painful lack of real mixups. An option select OH teleport couldn't hurt, either..

Then I'll stop giggling and we'll seriously talk about this character being great.
Never have I upplayed NW but lets be honest here. NW probably does not have "real" mix ups but he shines in other categories which allows him to compete at the highest level. NW is a great footsies character, his neutral game is top 10, he has top 5 plus frames imo, spacing with NW is top 5, his mobility is good, his corner game is solid and he really only loses to characters that can zone him imo. Everything I just pointed out is all facts. Nothing I said is considered upplaying. The ONLY way you could say that is because of this;....

I think NW beats aquaman 6-4 and i have my reasons as to why I believe that. That MIGHT be upplaying to the community but we'll just have to see.

With that being said, you're more of online warrior than I am considering the fact that ive been to a major and going to another one this weekend. You have a scene and don't even take advantage of it so hold that.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Hmm. Interesting.

Figured Murk would win, but then again it is Jupiter. Prolly respected him too much @EMPR_MURK gotta react to jumps w flying Grayson.

2 things happen.
They teleport, it whiffs and u punish.
They empty jump/whiff air normal and u hit them out the sky.

If u can keep the match midrange, u win. MMH gets in, you lose.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

Man look at you talking like a big kid after going offline for the first time 2 weeks ago lol

E

Eldriken

I'd say let's see Murk vs Shazzy FT10, but I hear Shaz's connection is about as bad as Immortal Truth's.
Shazzy and I always have a solid connection and I live in Florida.

Truth, however, has a fucking ridiculously bad connection.