What's new

Feminist ad

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Feminism = feminisation of the society. Women are great consumers, and don't like politic so they need to rule the new world for liberalism.

You have the same shit about gays :

And racism (obviously no one is racist against white people) :

All of this is a joke. Stupides clichés.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I like it. The point of it is to see if people are more offended by them saying "fuck" or by the things they're talking about. It's like when a politician stands up and makes a great point that gets shut down because he said a swear. Sometimes things have to be said more powerfully.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
My main gripe with feminism the insinuation that I'm bringing women down by "virtue" of being a man (MEN are putting down women, not people in power). Just learned about the 3 stages feminism has gone through, and I support the new one which supports bringing down gender norms and looking at people as people. The second is where me and others argue, because that is along the lines of empowerment and bringing men down. The new one is more like humanism, and I dig that.

About the video, it's garbage. People wanted Jimmy Kimmel's job because a kid may a genuine remark about blowing up China, these women told kids to swear a lot and it's meant to be a great stride in feminist fights?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
FCKH8 is a for-profit company that uses various issues to sell t-shirts and shit. They actually don't actively support these movements unless it means sales for them. They're a pretty bullshit company.

I get why so many people hate this video. They think children are suppose to be sweet and nice and watch disney and go to sleep with their stuffed animals at night and when they hear them cuss they're just like :O gasp! But I don't think children have to act like little disney characters and be sweet and innocent all the time. These girls are old enough to know what they're saying. And im sure they know not to use tht word in normal everyday conversations. But it's just a word.

Your thoughts? I actually didn't have a problem with it but it has a lot of dislikes on youtube.
I despise the attitude that this reinforces in young girls, and this isn't a very objective or all that informative look at the situation. that being said i whole-heartedly agree that pay difference is the dumbest thing ever (but some of their statistics are most likely bloated, i want more insight into that) and that women are often objectified. Women should have the right to pursue everything that men can. But complaining about how we judge women for their appearances, and then going about dressing up girls like dolls and wanting wear to provocative clothing which in itself highlights body parts is just ass backwards and hypocritcal. I hate both sides of this, i hate people liek this it just makes me horribly uncomfortable and sad about people in general.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
My main gripe with feminism the insinuation that I'm bringing women down by "virtue" of being a man (MEN are putting down women, not people in power). Just learned about the 3 stages feminism has gone through, and I support the new one which supports bringing down gender norms and looking at people as people. The second is where me and others argue, because that is along the lines of empowerment and bringing men down. The new one is more like humanism, and I dig that.

About the video, it's garbage. People wanted Jimmy Kimmel's job because a kid may a genuine remark about blowing up China, these women told kids to swear a lot and it's meant to be a great stride in feminist fights?
The newer movement is something that should have gone down years ago lol. And it's absolutely annoying that people think the actual feminism movement is about women hating men, when in reality, it's more of a general equality type of thing.

I get why so many people hate this video. They think children are suppose to be sweet and nice and watch disney and go to sleep with their stuffed animals at night and when they hear them cuss they're just like :O gasp! But I don't think children have to act like little disney characters and be sweet and innocent all the time. These girls are old enough to know what they're saying. And im sure they know not to use tht word in normal everyday conversations. But it's just a word.
If my daughter acted like that all the time i feel that as a parent i didn't reinforce a healthy open-minded attitude. It's gross. I want my daughter if i have one to look at things objectively and delve down into things. And not piss and moan

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, I already hate all these feminist women who think men are the evilest of them all.

How low can these idiots get as to use little girls and exploit, mind control them to get their point across?
This video is garbage and quite sad.
What they don't mention is for the most part, the man loses custody of the child in a divorce, as well as half of (more or less) of his property, and he's stuck paying child support. ( I can name countless other examples that feminists don't bring up, it's inconvenient for them)
Yet you have the same women collecting child support, meanwhile they are ranting about how they don't need a man to raise their child lol.

/rant over

#hatefeminists

This isn't a "Feminist" ad.

It's a company that sells t-shirts. They're just acting under the banner of feminism because they think it makes them kewl and will sell t-shirts.

It's basically the equivalent of KFC donating to a diabetes charity with every purchase of a 1 liter soda.

Not supporting a good cause, just using one to cover up a shady business that only has profit in mind.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Pretty much the main reason people think feminism is about "man-hating" in today's world is because that's what people on internet forums keep saying. Like this guy ^

Most people understand inequality is systematically facilitated. It's not conciously very many people's fault. Just question everything and be aware of it. But yeah, the video is a neat concept, but the company itself isn't great. Western society's need to shelter kids from everything makes absolutely zero sense. The only possible justification is "because it's proper", which is horseshit.

Last edited:
To reiterate, FCKH8 is a t-shirt selling company. They are a for-profit company and that's all they're in for. They use controversial issues and make controversial advertisements to stir up shit and sell their crap to dumb people. They're not a source for actual discussion on issues, and they're not a respected voice in the feminism or equality movement- they represent neither.

Saying they represent feminism is like saying the Klan represents white people.

Pretty much the main reason people think feminism is about "man-hating" in today's world is because that's what people on internet forums keep saying. Like this guy ^

Most people understand inequality is systematically facilitated. It's not conciously very many people's fault. Just question everything and be aware of it. But yeah, the video is a neat concept, but the company itself isn't great. Western society's need to shelter kids from everything makes absolutely zero sense. The only possible justification is "because it's proper", which is horseshit.
there is a difference between sheltering, and actually teaching kids about things rather than giving them a statistic so they can run around and rage at the world. I am not denying systematic faults but let's not throw away the fact that our gender's are inherently different. I think this stuff is more about people collectively venting at the amount of pressure sexual competition puts on them rather than an attempt to right things. and this company is profiting off it.

Jesus Christ, I already hate all these feminist women who think men are the evilest of them all.

How low can these idiots get as to use little girls and exploit, mind control them to get their point across?
What they don't mention is for the most part, the man loses custody of the child in a divorce, as well as half of (more or less) of his property, and he's stuck paying child support. ( I can name countless other examples that feminists don't bring up, it's inconvenient for them)
Yet you have the same women collecting child support, meanwhile they are ranting about how they don't need a man to raise their child lol.

/rant over

#hatefeminists
Good post except for hating all feminists that might not be fair.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Amazing ad.

If you feel uncomfortable watching then it is a success. That is the point.

I have a few critiques about neo-liberal feminism and it becoming this capital product. However, most people need feminism in their life so dearly that I'm willing to let it slide just for the awareness. I like to think of persons like Beyoncé and Emma Watson as 'gateway' feminists in order to make it more digestible for the mainstream

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

/rant over

#hatefeminists
They do it to show that in a few years, these girls will be the ones they're talking about. The ones who may one day be victims of rape and discrimination.

And yeah, most of the time the woman wins the child custody battle. But most of the time, it's also the right choice. Yes, they're collecting child support. But maybe they wouldn't have needed the man's money as much if they were afforded fair opportunities and pay.

It's not just that either. Most of the time, the man plays the dominant role in the relationship, and discourages the woman from starting a career. Then the man leaves, and the woman is left on her own, a lot of times with a lesser job history and higher educational attainment. Thankfully, that issue is getting better. But oftentimes custody battles go the way it should.