What's new

Breakthrough - Raiden F1 being a high now redundant, Quan has a 6f D1

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I faster D4 and maybe a little less negative or one of the two would be great. I feel Raiden has to be a bit more selective in when and what buttons he presses and that honestly sucks in this game. The teleport from displacer helps this. I think . . .need to really learn it.
D4 is only like -3 or -4. It doesn't need to be less negative but I could understand if it were made faster

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
D4 is only like -3 or -4. It doesn't need to be less negative but I could understand if it were made faster
I mix up his down normals. But my main point is I think Raiden could do with a mix of less negative or faster startup on those pokes. I played an A-list Johnny Cage and dealing with that man's D4 and F3 (I think that's knee) among other things was such a pain. Makes me feel like I have to revert to guessing if he'll do d4 (I answer with F4 or am close enough to whiff punish) or if he's doing F3 (Which starts shenanigans or even combos if I did anything.) It feels like Raiden can't fish for pokes to hit or mids to start stuff which I feel is instrumental to this game.