What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
But he doesn't always have it and you can run away while he's in level 3 Venom and then trait up afterwards.

But I suppose you could be right.

Edit: Also, body splash helps get rid of a lot of issues that level 3 Venom presents. The only thing Bane can hit you with is Venom Upper.

To put it in other words: If you play the MU stupid, it's 6-4. If you play it smart and cautious, it's 5-5.

This is just my opinion, however. No one has to agree with it and I won't call anyone out on it for thinking otherwise.
Of course I respect your opinion because you play the character, but I've seen Jeremiah and Saucy get run over by Bane every week and bust their asses to stay competitive. God help you if he knocks you down with Venom on.

E

Eldriken

The problem is that going to level 3 just to break trait messes with Banes venom management. If Bane just immediately goes level 3 when he sees Doomsday trait, he's likely to run out of venom before he gets DD to the corner or ends the round and then he's on level 3 debuff and takes significant damage everytime he gets hit by Earthshake or Venom(I think even blocking d1~es on lvl 3 debuff does over 5% chip).

It might still be in Bane's favor, but if it is it has a lot more to do with Bane's knockdown game and DD's wake ups than it does with lvl 3 Venom breaking trait armor.
I agree with all of this. When Bane knocks Doomsday down, that's when the MU is in his favor. Other than that, it's an even playing field.

I don't mind flipping the "Turtle Mode On" switch when Bane finally hits level 3 Venom. I'll just walk back and avoid his attacks. The most he can do is dash up and do Venom Upper if he thinks I'm gonna jump over him or try to body splash him.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Lobo actually doesn't have mostly bad MU's
He generally has an even amount of Bad and Good MU's while having a lot of 5-5's

That's just what I think, I'm too lazy to make an honest to goodness MU chart or get into deep MU discussion right now :p

E

Eldriken

Of course I respect your opinion because you play the character, but I've seen Jeremiah and Saucy get run over by Bane every week and bust their asses to stay competitive. God help you if he knocks you down with Venom on.
How do they play the MU? Aggressive? Patient? I feel how you handle the match when Bane has level 3 Venom will determine a lot.

But I guess 4-6 in Bane's favor isn't too far fetched. Him knocking you down is pretty much when you're screwed unless you block right/get lucky. I'll change it to reflect what seems more appropriate.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Because EVERYONE HERE WOULD BE GIVING THEIR OPINION. The problem with our tier lists here is that we are arbitrary as fuck about it. It's not backed by anything other than how characters individually are 99.9% of the time. No overall matchup numbers, just "this character is good at this and this and this".
I understand. Can't we implent a system like this here, if it'd be a great addition to EVERYONE a voice? Im pretty sure EH can't copyright community-based tierlists online.
I for one, don't care for tierlists because of the massive theory-fighting to actual discovering ratio of working matchups here (which is exactly what will happen with a community-wide TYM tierlist)
Not to mention the mentality of "well....this top player played this top player in a few sets and this is basically what HAS to be true.";
The dick-riders (and they are PLENTY, whether they show it or not) who just agree with what popular opinion/top players say.

I don't want you to feel like I'm attacking you @THTB, I'm not. Just getting around to voicing some of my opinions like @Emperor DMS essentially begs me to.
I just play the game and know I have to work harder/play differently in some matchups, while some are easier (although nothing is outright 'easy' for Harley) but people get the point.
NO MATCHUPS #'s ARE "FINALIZED" YET. Game has been out a year and people are finiding shit very often, adjusting strategies and everything more (effectively!) often all the time.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
At the time of those numbers only 60 users had voted. If you saw how the SFIV tier list was there, it was just as nonsensical as what Injustice currently looks like.

That is why they gather stats for weekly and monthly changes. Because in the beginning, the hourly changes are extremely volatile.

People need to stop looking at this so knee-jerk. That's a big problem here.

Ok, 60 users concocted a nonsensical tier list and now we'll go in to fix it but that means we'd need a SIGNIFICANT amount of people to vote and then that's not including the people that don't know the game that have yet to vote. SFIVs tier list can be fixed on EH because they have a large user base to weed out the minimal nonsense opposed to a (potentially) large userbase trying to fix something that is still being ruined by nonsense.

SSFIVs tier list has 5,000+ votes, who cares about 60 people posting salty matchups or even 100. We may get 200 of us doing something over there and they'll have, what, 80? 100? It's much harder to fix this problem as it stands than SFIV was. It'd be better to start from scratch here than fix something where a healthy percentage of the voters will be people that'd put Raven #2 in favorable matchups.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I don't want you to feel like I'm attacking you @THTB, I'm not. Just getting around to voicing some of my opinions like @Emperor DMS essentially begs me to.
I can confirm this. More people want to hear from you.

Having tym members post their mu #s would still leave a fucked tier list. A lot of #s are wrong, plenty are also probably wrong too.
Quiet you tier whore.

SZSR

Noob
NO MATCHUPS #'s ARE "FINALIZED" YET. Game has been out a year and people are finiding shit very often, adjusting strategies and everything more (effectively!) often all the time.
For one, the system EH currently has in place allows for adjustment as the game evolves, it's not like everything's being set in stone now.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I understand. Can't we implent a system like this here, if it'd be a great addition to EVERYONE a voice? Im pretty sure EH can't copyright community-based tierlists online.
I for one, don't care for tierlists because of the massive theory-fighting to actual discovering ratio of working matchups here (which is exactly what will happen with a community-wide TYM tierlist)
Not to mention the mentality of "well....this top player played this top player in a few sets and this is basically what HAS to be true.";
The dick-riders (and they are PLENTY, whether they show it or not) who just agree with what popular opinion/top players say.

I just play the game and know I have to work harder/play differently in some matchups, while some are easier (although nothing is outright 'easy' for Harley) but people get the point.
No, I know you're not. And yeah, it would be possible here likely, in some format. I'm not fully sure...you'd have to ask @STORMS or @ZAQ if something like this could be done.

And of course, none are finalized yet...and the thing about it, you can go back and change your own numbers as time goes on with this. So it's literally a living tier list that updates as people input data. And on their pages for matchups, you can discuss things with others there. And the way they set it up with some of the other tier lists, it was weeding out nonsensical votes such as 9-1s and 10-0s unless that was literally a huge chunk of votes.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I'm actually curious why you think Lobo beats Harley, me and Oxygen both agree it's 5-5
It's mainly just theory. She can't zone cause Harley will just die from trait shots. I scout Silly-Slide well and knock her down with 3 xx Hook Charge. She does just as much damage as Lobo does. But Lobo's normal's are better like standing 3, d1 and 2,1. If you wanna play this I'm down.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Interesting point difference with everyone below top 5 not being that far apart. I dont need to say it but wtf with raven and batman?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
It's mainly just theory. She can't zone cause Harley will just die from trait shots. I scout Silly-Slide well and knock her down with 3 xx Hook Charge. She does just as much damage as Lobo does. But Lobo's normal's are better like standing 3, d1 and 2,1. If you wanna play this I'm down.
Yea we can play later tonight, and his normals are better, standing 3 keeps me at bay, but I can zone if I space myself right(which I need to work on) and I have pop-pop and cupcakes If I read a forward dash. Not sure if I can do anything about mb hook charge on wake-up, will have to test.

SZSR

Noob
Doesn't an editable google doc do the same?
Yes, that route was accomplished in MK9.

But EH is a little more "user-friendly", taking an average of scores, and the sub-pages of the matchups allow for discussion.

That said, outliers like Raven and Batman is probably just a result of a small sample size.

E

Eldriken

Yea we can play later tonight, and his normals are better, standing 3 keeps me at bay, but I can zone if I space myself right(which I need to work on) and I have pop-pop and cupcakes If I read a forward dash. Not sure if I can do anything about mb hook charge on wake-up, will have to test.
Chances are that you cannot do anything about MB Hook Charge on wake up. It's armored and seems that only another armored move can beat it. I can beat it with MB Venom, but I don't know what Harley could do.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Chances are that you cannot do anything about MB Hook Charge on wake up. It's armored and seems that only another armored move can beat it. I can beat it with MB Venom, but I don't know what Harley could do.
Thanks, yea I need to go in the lab and try some stuff out, maybe I can stuff it with cartwheel on its active frame

E

Eldriken

Thanks, yea I need to go in the lab and try some stuff out, maybe I can stuff it with cartwheel on its active frame
You might be able to, but it comes out crazy fast. Your timing would probably have to be absolutely perfect. Keep in mind that the Lobo player could always delay their wake up to throw you off if it's possible to stuff it.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Yes, that route was accomplished in MK9.

But EH is a little more "user-friendly", taking an average of scores, and the sub-pages of the matchups allow for discussion.

That said, outliers like Raven and Batman is probably just a result of a small sample size.

Good point.