What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
If everyone from here puts their numbers in, it'll add up. We have plenty of members here to sway positions.
I understand this, but why would it make it official than anything here? The fuckery of tier-lists every day aggravates me enough on TYM.
One of the reasons I barely post. Eventhubs can keep their nonsense. Anyone who wants help the 'chamge' over there though, go right ahead.
I'll consider lending a hand to and paying attention to them once they start respecting us.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
But it's clear that EH doesn't really care about Inj so why would we make their site more "credible" with Injustice info. This can be seen as separatist or what have you but if they don't care about our game why would we care to help their site out? This tier list COULD be seen as them trying to make their Injustice stuff more prevalent but the fact that the ONLY mention on Inj at MLG is thrown at the end of a headline/article is nonsense:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/apr/10/tournament-news-roundup-capcom-explains-how-pro-tour-online-registration-works-injustice-added-mlg-anaheim-7500-grabs/

Inj getting in at MLG takes a backseat to an explanation about how an online tournament registration works.

Edit: Now, if SFIV were picked up you could bet it would be headline news the HOUR it happened, not a week later, half-hearted mention.
I don't care. I'm not necessarily supporting it for EH. I'm supporting it for the simple fact that it is a chance for Injustice players to actually put fucking numbers down and cut the "this character is top whatever cuz such and such" nonsense. The numbers speak for themselves. All the players have to do is provide them.

Look at it as something that the Injustice community could very well use for their benefit.

THTB

I understand this, but why would it make it official than anything here? The fuckery of tier-lists every day aggravates me enough on TYM.
One of the reasons I barely post. Eventhubs can keep their nonsense. Anyone who wants help the 'chamge' over there though, go right ahead.
I'll consider lending a hand to and paying attention to them once they start respecting us.
Because EVERYONE HERE WOULD BE GIVING THEIR OPINION. The problem with our tier lists here is that we are arbitrary as fuck about it. It's not backed by anything other than how characters individually are 99.9% of the time. No overall matchup numbers, just "this character is good at this and this and this".

E

Eldriken

I am pretty sure Bane beats Doomsday because level 3 venom breaks your trait.
But he doesn't always have it and you can run away while he's in level 3 Venom and then trait up afterwards.

But I suppose you could be right.

Edit: Also, body splash helps get rid of a lot of issues that level 3 Venom presents. The only thing Bane can hit you with is Venom Upper.

To put it in other words: If you play the MU stupid, it's 6-4. If you play it smart and cautious, it's 5-5.

This is just my opinion, however. No one has to agree with it and I won't call anyone out on it for thinking otherwise.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't care. I'm not necessarily supporting it for EH. I'm supporting it for the simple fact that it is a chance for Injustice players to actually put fucking numbers down and cut the "this character is top whatever cuz such and such" nonsense. The numbers speak for themselves. All the players have to do is provide them.

Look at it as something that the Injustice community could very well use for their benefit.

But the numbers are marred by EH uses that would put Raven #2 and Batman #29. We can post our own numbers there but if 20 of the people that regularly visit EH post salty, online based MU numbers then it's skewed regardless. It'd be more preferable to organize something similar on this site than going on a secondary site filled with people that know little of the game.

THTB

But the numbers are marred by EH uses that would put Raven #2 and Batman #29. We can post our own numbers there but if 20 of the people that regularly visit EH post salty, online based MU numbers then it's skewed regardless. It'd be more preferable to organize something similar on this site than going on a secondary site filled with people that know little of the game.
At the time of those numbers only 60 users had voted. If you saw how the SFIV tier list was there, it was just as nonsensical as what Injustice currently looks like.

That is why they gather stats for weekly and monthly changes. Because in the beginning, the hourly changes are extremely volatile.

People need to stop looking at this so knee-jerk. That's a big problem here.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I agree, if there is anyway to get true MU numbers on this site I would be happy. Tier list are whatever but I would like true MU numbers and not arbitrary online numbers

THTB

I agree, if there is anyway to get true MU numbers on this site I would be happy. Tier list are whatever but I would like true MU numbers and not arbitrary online numbers
Exactly. Until then, this is pretty much the best we have. Might as well make the best of it.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I am pretty sure Bane beats Doomsday because level 3 venom breaks your trait and his damage is overwhelming. Doomsday cannot go blow for blow with Bane because the exchanges in venom will always be in his favor.
The problem is that going to level 3 just to break trait messes with Banes venom management. If Bane just immediately goes level 3 when he sees Doomsday trait, he's likely to run out of venom before he gets DD to the corner or ends the round and then he's on level 3 debuff and takes significant damage everytime he gets hit by Earthshake or Venom(I think even blocking d1~es on lvl 3 debuff does over 5% chip).

It might still be in Bane's favor, but if it is it has a lot more to do with Bane's knockdown game and DD's wake ups than it does with lvl 3 Venom breaking trait armor.