What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Incoming repeat of my Tweet/Facbook post. Anyway, likes x12191207319 for putting this thread in THE most proper place.

Bryant KitanaPrime Benzing Forget em. Eventhubs kept the MLG announcement a week+ behind, and when they actually announced it, it was second fiddle to Capcom Pro Tour details as usual. And I don't care how early the Injustice tier-list is there, but ANY form of the game that has Raven #2 (among other things) = AUTOMATIC DISCREDIT. Those fools on EH know NOTHING about Injustice. And EH themselves don't follow our game in ANY capacity, but some people wll be fooled. So misinformed.

Bryant KitanaPrime Benzing I remember when they posted results from CEO Never Sleeps back in November, they had me as playing Zatanna. PLEASE

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Incoming repeat of my Tweet/Facbook post. Anyway, likes x12191207319 for putting this thread in THE most proper place.

Bryant KitanaPrime Benzing Forget em. Eventhubs kept the MLG announcement a week+ behind, and when they actually announced it, it was second fiddle to Capcom Pro Tour details as usual. And I don't care how early the Injustice tier-list is there, but ANY form of the game that has Raven #2 (among other things) = AUTOMATIC DISCREDIT. Those fools on EH know NOTHING about Injustice. And EH themselves don't follow our game in ANY capacity, but some people wll be fooled. So misinformed.

Bryant KitanaPrime Benzing I remember when they posted results from CEO Never Sleeps back in November, they had me as playing Zatanna. PLEASE
If everyone from here puts their numbers in, it'll add up. We have plenty of members here to sway positions.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Not even gonna bother making an account just to vote. lol if people want a more "accurate" tier-list; they can come to this site.

This is funny to read tho.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Not even gonna bother making an account just to vote. lol if people want a more "accurate" tier-list; they can come to this site.

This is funny to read tho.
We can't even agree on anything ourselves, and our lists, outside of top 2/3, fluctuate pretty heavily.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If everyone from here puts their numbers in, it'll add up. We have plenty of members here to sway positions.
But it's clear that EH doesn't really care about Inj so why would we make their site more "credible" with Injustice info. This can be seen as separatist or what have you but if they don't care about our game why would we care to help their site out? This tier list COULD be seen as them trying to make their Injustice stuff more prevalent but the fact that the ONLY mention on Inj at MLG is thrown at the end of a headline/article is nonsense:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/apr/10/tournament-news-roundup-capcom-explains-how-pro-tour-online-registration-works-injustice-added-mlg-anaheim-7500-grabs/

Inj getting in at MLG takes a backseat to an explanation about how an online tournament registration works.

Edit: Now, if SFIV were picked up you could bet it would be headline news the HOUR it happened, not a week later, half-hearted mention.

Yoaks

A spaceman
We can't even agree on anything ourselves, and our lists, outside of top 2/3, fluctuate pretty heavily.
I'm now making an account just to vote cause seeing Lobo at the bottom sickens me. And if we do vote, it'll give EH a better representation of Injustice's Tier-list. So it is for the better.