What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yo, guys...what do you make of THIS?

Today, I released my first multi-combo video for the character Ermac!

Credits for the first combo go to moarc0uchpl0x, I believe. Not sure if I spelled it right, but hey. If anything else seen here was originally discovered, it is all coincidental. I made this as a birthday gift for a friend.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Yo, guys...what do you make of THIS?

Today, I released my first multi-combo video for the character Ermac!

Credits for the first combo go to moarc0uchpl0x, I believe. Not sure if I spelled it right, but hey. If anything else seen here was originally discovered, it is all coincidental. I made this as a birthday gift for a friend.
This should be front news. Wow This is insanely sick!
The tag matches were cool but i was hoping CSZ would be there with Ermac lol
The 1v1 combos are just amazing. I'm speechless. Fuck my exam, im getting on MK

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
From what I was able to make out, those were some pretty nice fights!
If only it was better quality :(
regardless though, you've got a very nice ermac. Are you on XBL or PSN?
Thx man and yea the quality isnt the best also I'm on psn

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
In the combo at 0:40, every time i try the x-ray it whiffs. I dont get it. Im dashing forward. I dunno what Im doing wrong!

(I still cant get over how sick this vid is jeez)

Theme

Noob
In the combo at 0:40, every time i try the x-ray it whiffs. I dont get it. Im dashing forward. I dunno what Im doing wrong!

Yeah man, same here, Im always whiffing the X-RAY. I have no clue, maybe its the timing of pressing the X-RAY or something :(

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

You have to throw out the X-ray RIGHT at the last frame of Ermac's dash. It's going to take some practice.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
You have to throw out the X-ray RIGHT at the last frame of Ermac's dash. It's going to take some practice.
Got it!
Im trying to do the first combo of the video but so far I only got the 2 twice. never 3 times. It just happens so rarely i dont expect it and forget to do it 3 times lol
The uppercut timing window is so tight its crazy

Gouki

Wolf of Mibu
The timing is Insanely unforgiving but its doable.
Gamerblake was able to land three 2s before the Xray
I'll give it a go again and let u know if I get through because I figured it was patched or sum that's why I just gave up but the damage is insane dawg

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
You think thats hard? Try this on for size:

Its closed vs. open stance only, and Sheeva only. Plus the timing and spacing needs to be exact.
Good luck!