What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol yeah I actually had a vid capture card, but I need to buy the insert B wires, and DL a program for it for my PC but it's all good. I have an HD Flip cam which is good enough for me :)

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
3 quite damaging wall combos, idk if someone has already created these, sorry if so, I'm not up-to-date with CMVs.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
3 quite damaging wall combos, idk if someone has already created these, sorry if so, I'm not up-to-date with CMVs.
those are very sick but hoiw come when i do B+1, 2, F+1, the F+1 whiffs when im too close to the corner?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
In my combos first b12f1 after TeleSlam has to be slightly delayed.
oh kk but I think the distance is what is messing me up. Like if Im too close to the corner, the F+1 doesnt land. Unless you have the perfect range where it's far enough to land but close enough for the B+1 to land also

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
Like if Im too close to the corner, the F+1 doesnt land.
After b114~Lift it only depends on the timing, after other starters (31~Lift, b2b1~Lift) you should move slightly back before pressing 1,2f+1, so that's where you can use ExLift to make it more reliable and more damaging :)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I have an HD Flip cam which is good enough for me :)
Yeah, mine works fine for just recording combos in the trainer, but I need to buy a bipod for it. They are nice, though. Pretty happy with mine. I would prefer it being charged in an outlet though, but I suppose batteries are better, since you can replace those easily. Just need to buy some rechargeable batteries and a station.

MKF30

Yeah, I've done both. Batteries are good on the fly and last few hours at least, so in case of an emergency and your batt pack isn't charged via the USB, it's good. The fact that you have both options is a big edge over other cams which are usually either or.

The flips, most anyway you have both :)

I thought about buying the rechargeable packs but I don't use it THAT often so it's good. One full charge gives me a week+ of power.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yeah, I've done both. Batteries are good on the fly and last few hours at least, so in case of an emergency and your batt pack isn't charged via the USB, it's good. The fact that you have both options is a big edge over other cams which are usually either or.

The flips, most anyway you have both :)

I thought about buying the rechargeable packs but I don't use it THAT often so it's good. One full charge gives me a week+ of power.
Aw man, I bought mine a while ago, didn't come with that USB battery pack; I'll have to get one soon!

MKF30

Yeah dude, they're on sale now too. Not 200 bucks anymore, Best Buy had them for 120 and 110 around, crazy huh? That's 2 hours up to HD straight taping, and you have 3 triple AAA batteries option or your battery pack :) which it comes with. I definitely recommend it dude!

Do you live near a best buy or check them out online too, at bestbuy.com/camcorders or amazon. I'm sure you can find something good.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Midscreen/Corner - meterless - 56% - 21 hits
note: the [B+1, 2, F+1] has to be done with the opponent's back near the corner so that the F+1 launches them up to the corner wall and you are close enough to dash in and land the [2, 2, TKP]

Jp, B+2 (charge to 7%), 1, F+2, TELEPORT, dash, 2, 2, TKS, dash, B+1, 2, F+1, B+1, 2, F+1, 2, 2, TKP

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Nice find u guys! I cant figure out the corner combo, but that meterless is nice.. Im checkin it out right now for myself

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
In my combos first b12f1 after TeleSlam has to be slightly delayed.
Ive tried it every which way, the F+1 at the end of [B+1, 2, F+1] always whiffs because im too close to the opponent. I dont get how you got it. There was even a video about that whiffing in the corner. Im only able to get in twice in a row. not 3 times

MKF30

Nice, yeah everyone in the corner in this game can do some nice combos. Some crazier then others lol.

Ive tried it every which way, the F+1 at the end of [B+1, 2, F+1] always whiffs because im too close to the opponent. I dont get how you got it. There was even a video about that whiffing in the corner. Im only able to get in twice in a row. not 3 times
maybe you press the back of b1,2,f1 slightly before you hit 1 and hold it so you use the walking back to create a little space.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
maybe you press the back of b1,2,f1 slightly before you hit 1 and hold it so you use the walking back to create a little space.
I GOT IT! Landing the 3rd [B+1, 2, F+1] is hard but I was able to pull it off.
The trick i realized is that the first [B+1, 2, F+1] must be done when the opponent's body is at about eye level of ermac. This will make ermac move a bit back to accommodate the opponent's body and will let the F+1 hit

The third combo in the wall combo vid is MUCH easier to do. I can get it about 80% of the time now with 30 mins of practicing. Nice find, the back 2 back1 combo intro scales very nicely.

MKF30

Was able to pull off a JP combo in the corner into the x-ray but it's hard as nails...lol

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
After more research I have to add that 3x b12f1 wall como seems to not work on some small characters like Mileena (only ex TKS version). Kung Lao is eating full damage, that's enough for me :D

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I finally got around to filming my 56% meterless corner/midscreen combo

Jp, B+2 (charge to 7%), 1, F+2, TELEPORT, dash, 2, 2, TKS, dash, B+1, 2, F+1, B+1, 2, F+1, 2, 2, TKP

MKF30

Nice, the only downside to that is you have to be in the corner(besides it being really hard) but nice combo.

I remember you telling me about it.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Nice, the only downside to that is you have to be in the corner(besides it being really hard) but nice combo.

I remember you telling me about it.
also its pretty unsafe on block and after 20 hits a person has a breaker if they start at no meter
but it looks cool lol