What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

zaf

professor
nice, ill get to re watch this and find out where i went wrong. i know a few technical and input errors cost me a lot. especially against cage.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

peachyO

Noob
i subscribe to this dude on youtube. his name is TheFlushedterd and i think he is really underrated. here is an ermac vid of his. i am just learning ermac, and it was helpful to me, so i'm sharing it here in case it can help others.

at :56 of this video from NEC13, is this the farthest anyone has ever seen the Force Lift actually grab someone?

I swear, I hate how the range for this move fluctuates.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
at :56 of this video from NEC13, is this the farthest anyone has ever seen the Force Lift actually grab someone?

I swear, I hate how the range for this move fluctuates.
TKS range is affected by the hurt box of the opponents moves. If you pay close attention you ll see Cyrax doing d4 at the same time the Ermac player did the TKS. Same applies with TKP.

TKS range is affected by the hurt box of the opponents moves. If you pay close attention you ll see Cyrax doing d4 at the same time the Ermac player did the TKS. Same applies with TKP.
Oh trust me, I knew he caught him because it pretty much caught the tip of the d4. But I swear, this move(along with TKP) seem to fluctuate on when it wants to grab people. I've played some people where I literally caught them from so far and yet it sometimes doesnt want to grab them when they are up close.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Seapeople, posted this Ermac combo. Props to Skynet.

A guy named Skynet has been posting some cool Ermac combos recently...I'm not sure if these could be practical or are already known, but they're at least pretty swag.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
RM_Atk! blowing my back out, as usual lol. Not a lot to learn here, just some casuals with a very rusty Ermac. @CcTrust

Notes to self:
  • Commit to pokes instead of trying to hit confirm them
  • Grow some balls and lay off the block button
  • Back walk > back dash
  • Kabal don't give a shit about fireballs

Last edited: