What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I dont have any recording material but maybe someone can try this 60% corner combo and post it.Warning its kinda hard.

B+2, 1, F+2, 3, TKS lift, B+1, 2, F+1, 2,2 X-ray

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er
Also, this is random, but like a day after TYM posted my double uppercut combo with Ermac, TylerLantern posted a double uppercut Mileena combo x.x

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, he has a 53-54% one too if you do all that but instead of the extra JK, down1, tkpush, you do dash 2, 2, X-ray

And I believe does 52% with the enhanced TK Push at the end of it.

LockM

Noob
Are there any match videos of Ermac players in tournaments, or offline casuals, youtube/streams etc, even online if it's good.
I'm having a hard time finding good matches.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Are there any match videos of Ermac players in tournaments, or offline casuals, youtube/streams etc, even online if it's good.
I'm having a hard time finding good matches.
I played on devastation stream day one, in the morning, and dromstruction stream day one and 2.
Im Kamikaze.
Lol I have no clue how to put that stuff on youtube..

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Is Sheeva and Nightwolf the only characters this works on due to the large hit box?

Thanks for posting this. This will probably be my last week of recording videos. But i'm hoping things end up differently for me next tuesday (legal troubles :( )

Take care everyone. This won't be forgotten.

Till the very end. Thank you once again for all the support. Say a prayer for me next week.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Thanks for posting this. This will probably be my last week of recording videos. But i'm hoping things end up differently for me next tuesday (legal troubles :( )

Take care everyone. This won't be forgotten.

Till the very end. Thank you once again for all the support. Say a prayer for me next week.
man check, so sorry to hear that, hope all goes well for you bro.

thanks alex. it's gonna end up costing me a lot of money. thankfully a member from the mk community has offered to pay for it for me. i'll let you know how it goes (tuesday).

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
thats awesome despite of whatever youre going through :)
take care, may the elder gods be by your side on these trying times.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Good stuff Check. Sorry to hear about your rl probs. Hope you get over with them as soon as possible.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Whelp, gunna add another check combo to my arsonal. Haha Good shit bro. Ive repped ur combos at 2 tournaments now onstream. After I practice this ima showcase it at scr! Lol..
But shit man, legal troubles suck, I been there done that, hopefully they dont try an fuck u over homie. I wish u all the best luck cuzzo. Stay safe.