What's new

Enhanced wake up moves have 20 frames of invincibility

Somberness

Lights
Kabal's enhanced dash (minimum 13 frame execution) when done as a wake up attack by a human beats Smoke's enhanced parry. If you use Smoke against the AI Kabal, you'll notice that you can parry it every time. This is enough evidence and anyone can try for themselves.

NariTuba

disMember
yea come on guys Somberness has never steered us wrong before,
not that anything he says should go unquestioned but he has video proof of his findings to back up what hes saying,just like with the whole P1 adv thing

so instead of comments like "well ive been knocked outta an ex" and "ive snuffed that before" ,
test and record in the same way he did so we may discuss the findings
You are absolutely right, I will do my best to try and record it. I dont doubt Somberness at all, when it comes to figuring stuff out more heads thinking about the same thing are always better. Im very thankful for his efforts and help to our community; the game wouldnt be at the level its currently at without his pivotal contribution.

Somberness thank you for your classy response, I hope you know I mean to debate with a positive spirit, not to bust your balls. Cheers :)

Somberness

Lights
You are absolutely right, I will do my best to try and record it. I dont doubt Somberness at all, when it comes to figuring stuff out more heads thinking about the same thing are always better. Im very thankful for his efforts and help to our community; the game wouldnt be at the level its currently at without his pivotal contribution.

Somberness thank you for your classy response, I hope you know I mean to debate with a positive spirit, not to bust your balls. Cheers :)
Thanks, and it's all good, I just want the facts set straight.
Here is another example. Jade's en. staff grab on wake up, which never beats Smoke's parry normally and has 19 execution. I even slowed the video down so you can see for yourself. :)
I also learned you can do this in practice, just has to be a human. I guess NRS added this in an update and couldn't apply it to the AI.

NariTuba

disMember
Somberness
I tested this tonight, JCage f33 vs Sektor ExFlamethrower, and was not able to stuff it a single time. You were right! Does that mean for example that Kitana can Exass escape pressure 100% of the time then?