What's new

EMPR CURBOLICIOUS Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at EVO & VXG Qualifier, Winter Brawl 7!

Dztrbed

Greatness ... You will Sucumb to the treachery
This thread is just causing a bunch of random online people to think it's just as good and they don't have to "prove" anything as Juggs and Pig state in an offline setting, it seems they don't take into account that maybe Curbo and Fox are is just talented players, and all these "online" players in tournament are getting offline training too. It's not strictly online. I think they're also confusing beating random online players = being good = being good offline just because Curbo and Fox succeed, Curbo and Fox also play offline players online.

It's a good resource to have though, but that's it.

You fail @ life..... We only play ourselves and MAYBE.. just MAYBE Server noops for recruiting purposes.... No boasting about being the best anything.... We are centered around undeniable talent in games from FG to FPS... Storms!!! Bone!!! who are these Scrubs that contaminate your threads with this complete NONESENSE!!!!

Shall I return to MKE to layeth the Smackdown on fgtnoops? seriously? I dont even play MK and Im more revelent than these noops

WB itself was represntation of ONLINE players Slapping the Shit outa all you fgtz

Forever , Crazy88 , Emperor , STB , Killa ,

Where all in attendance.... just to entertain you... just to give you something else to roll around on your tongue... just to shut all of you fgtnoops the fuc up

Bow to greatness

You fail @ life..... We only play ourselves and MAYBE.. just MAYBE Server noops for recruiting purposes.... No boasting about being the best anything.... We are centered around undeniable talent in games from FG to FPS... Storms!!! Bone!!! who are these Scrubs that contaminate your threads with this complete NONESENSE!!!!

Shall I return to MKE to layeth the Smackdown on fgtnoops? seriously? I dont even play MK and Im more revelent than these noops

WB itself was represntation of ONLINE players Slapping the Shit outa all you fgtz

Forever , Crazy88 , Emperor , STB , Killa ,

Where all in attendance.... just to entertain you... just to give you something else to roll around on your tongue... just to shut all of you fgtnoops the fuc up

Bow to greatness
I wasn't talking about you, general online population.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Okay, I will play you guys in Injustice online. When I win, I won't say I'm better than you though, I will say GG's and move on.

Let's drop this though, this thread is dedicated to congratulating Curbo! Sorry for the derailment.
So he can say it, but I can't?

ok.

Dztrbed

Okay, I will play you guys in Injustice online. When I win, I won't say I'm better than you though, I will say GG's and move on.

Let's drop this though, this thread is dedicated to congratulating Curbo! Sorry for the derailment.

Juggs ... have you ever played an NRS game???? you skipped MKDC skipped MK9 i HIGHLY DOUBT@!!!!! that you will even attempt to take Injustice seriously...

Actions speak louder than words.... If you even close do Decent I may Throw your name out there as Recruitment material for the EMPERORS... doubt that tho

Dztrbed

I wasn't talking about you, general online population.

ANd if you so happened to bring up my name, ever, in that statement pertaining to online anything referring to having a scrub mindset... and could easily be owned in an offline environment... I will personally make you one of the most FAMOUS... MKC individuals to-date

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Juggs ... have you ever played an NRS game???? you skipped MKDC skipped MK9 i HIGHLY DOUBT@!!!!! that you will even attempt to take Injustice seriously...

Actions speak louder than words.... If you even close do Decent I may Throw your name out there as Recruitment material for the EMPERORS... doubt that tho
Ut oh. I'm just going to sidestep this one. Don't hurt him Juggs

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
ANd if you so happened to bring up my name, ever, in that statement pertaining to online anything referring to having a scrub mindset... and could easily be owned in an offline environment... I will personally make you one of the most FAMOUS... MKC individuals to-date
stop being an e-bully! ;_;

: dzt:

Let Curbo eat his victory cake in peace ;_;

Dztrbed

I love Juggs... MKC... and the rest... its just these new guys... why do the new guys have a voice? in my day in order to have a voice you had to be apart of a clan.. or the best player in your state/ city/ area code atleast!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Who exactly are you to demand something like this?

is this guy someone who spawned from the pits TYM fgtnoopitry?

be gone scrub
The fact that you still say fgtnoop makes it impossible for me to ever want to infract you. Just saying.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Lbsh. Giving online credit is pretty dumb. Obviously is the players and their hard work doing well.

So those online players thinking "oh curbo does great offline, I play online only and can do just as good. So no need to prove myself offline" need to gtfo!

The online players seem to put in more work than the offline players to do so well. Players like pig and curbo stay on that online mode! And it's something I believe is needed.

Offline will always be the best source to level up fast in this game.

Dztrbed

Lbsh. Giving online credit is pretty dumb. Obviously is the players and their hard work doing well.

OH ! was there an argument about GIVING ONLINE CREDIT? or TAKING CREDIT FROM ONLINE?

Who Knows??? But If you knew how this community started you wouldnt feel this way... Your community in Houston has the resources to have started a Competitive Offline MKDA MKD MKA... which could have created a ripple effect throughout the entire MKC.... Did you try to do this? So you of all people find that you are decent at MK9 of all games and Judge how others decide to play this or any other game? Your not an originator of anything... You were one of the many who ignored MK period and didnt try to do sht until it was being done for you... What Fighting Game did you actually start taking seriously? Send More noops Storms!!

Dztrbed

Wheres the picture of curbo with the trophy?

Goldfish did you get a pic of the EMPERORs together?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Curbolicious has evolved into...goddammit, I cant think of a good one.

Congrats, my friend. I don't know how you bastards make Kabal work like you do.

Cat

OH ! was there an argument about GIVING ONLINE CREDIT? or TAKING CREDIT FROM ONLINE?

Who Knows??? But If you knew how this community started you wouldnt feel this way... Your community in Houston has the resources to have started a Competitive Offline MKDA MKD MKA... which could have created a ripple effect throughout the entire MKC.... Did you try to do this? So you of all people find that you are decent at MK9 of all games and Judge how others decide to play this or any other game? Your not an originator of anything... You were one of the many who ignored MK period and didnt try to do sht until it was being done for you... What Fighting Game did you actually start taking seriously? Send More noops Storms!!
why on earth would i try and make a competitive offline scene for mkda, mkd, or mka??? if those games were not even comptitive in the first place?? lol
i ignored mk? i played every mk for large amounts of hours.. just because i didnt try to make a serious offline scene for it, does not mean i didnt have love for the game.. some of us have a life and playing fighting games is a hobby..
and im the reason houston has a mk scene in the first place.. back then it was just me and devil jim playing.. i went out and got the players together and started hosting as well as picking up players like showtime who have no ride in order to make things happen..
when mk9 first came out, there was no scene for mk9 in houston really.. we just started getting to wear we are at..

Goldi

Noob
Wheres the picture of curbo with the trophy?

Goldfish did you get a pic of the EMPERORs together?
Not all together unfortunately. My cell died right after the conclusion of EMPR vs EMP.. The best I got is mostly crowd shots, one with me and Outworld and some of me as Sonya with Curbo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361773735.786212.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361773805.870736.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361773866.653102.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361774209.953729.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361774261.470277.jpg

Actually, more pics of players with "Sonya" will show up soon I'm sure :)

Dztrbed

why on earth would i try and make a competitive offline scene for mkda, mkd, or mka??? if those games were not even comptitive in the first place?? lol
i ignored mk? i played every mk for large amounts of hours.. just because i didnt try to make a serious offline scene for it, does not mean i didnt have love for the game.. some of us have a life and playing fighting games is a hobby..
and im the reason houston has a mk scene in the first place.. back then it was just me and devil jim playing.. i went out and got the players together and started hosting as well as picking up players like showtime who have no ride in order to make things happen..
when mk9 first came out, there was no scene for mk9 in houston really.. we just started getting to wear we are at..

Alot... You know what I wont say a lot I will say all of the TOP members in our community actually took every MK prior to MK9 Seriously @ one point in time... Some a little more than others but all DID PLAY them seriously... Maybe you were to young.. But you had the ability to create what your doing now A LONG TIME ago... Shouts out to KH ... Shouts out to Scar.. Blake Lets push Foward...

Cat

Alot... You know what I wont say a lot I will say all of the TOP members in our community actually took every MK prior to MK9 Seriously @ one point in time... Some a little more than others but all DID PLAY them seriously... Maybe you were to young.. But you had the ability to create what your doing now A LONG TIME ago... Shouts out to KH ... Shouts out to Scar.. Blake Lets push Foward...
i played the old mk a shit ton.. mkvsdc i had check combos on deck.. didnt play online as much ..just played my brother .. hes the one who played a lot of online.. with ppl like m2dave (known as igniz back then) as well as ppl like tom etc.. i just didnt try and support a offline scene or get online

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
anyone notice curbo looks like bad luck bryan

shoutouts to @chongo being in a picture with both sawnik fawx and a bottle of lube