What's new

EMP|CD Jr, "I don't wanna hear no b****ing about Wonder Woman at TFC that's all I gotta say"

coolwhip

Noob
Twitter is not TYM. HE should be allowed to say what he wants on twitter and it's an outlet where literally anyone can debate with him publicly or whatever. But how would you feel if everything you started tweeting became front page news somewhere and thee were pages of people making fun of you, talking shit, etc . And you didn't even WANT it to be on a forum.

He is allowed to say whatever he wants. We are allowed to disagree.

I agree about the front page stuff, but then that's between STORMS and CD Jr. As long as it's posted on the front page, we're allowed to comment on it. It's that simple.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
He is allowed to say whatever he wants. We are allowed to disagree.

I agree about the front page stuff, but then that's between STORMS and CD Jr. As long as it's posted on the front page, we're allowed to comment on it. It's that simple.
This is so stupid how can people not see that!!??! If you want to blow up CD jr for something he said on twitter then do it on twitter. Why make threads about freaking tweets so random may 2013 assholes can chime in with their worthless .02 cents. God damn what happened to this site.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
For the record Storms seems like a great guy and does a great job with this site. I'm not sure why threads like this are made though but it's his world, we just live in it.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Always comes back to dichotomy of:

Thought/Word/Action

In the example of a Tournament.....

Thought about MU strategies
Action of winning/losing
Word of opinion of the event.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I think this is being blown out of proportion. Don't get me wrong, Jr. can be VERY irritating at times with his diva/hollywood rants and actions. This tweet is just typical tournament stuff: he's preparing to do well with WW at TFC. Any competitor should be confident. What's more funny is that these articles put Jr. and other high level players under the microscope as if this were TMZ. I think Storms is just trying to hype things up, although it does seem kind of ridiculous .

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Twitter is not TYM. HE should be allowed to say what he wants on twitter and it's an outlet where literally anyone can debate with him publicly or whatever. But how would you feel if everything you started tweeting became front page news somewhere and thee were pages of people making fun of you, talking shit, etc . And you didn't even WANT it to be on a forum.
What planet do you live on?
This is SOCIAL media...... not "take my ball and go home" media.

While the entire forum post is just dumb as fudge....
Anything he says is fair game.

At least he is starting to back it up again.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Who the Fu** brings guns to a computer game tournament?
You Americans are crazy.

well I guess you live in a foreign country where there is only 4 people in your city.. honestly people are fighting over crazier shit in places outside of the USA.. think about it.. thats pretty minor compared to the shit Ive seen in Afgan (speaking from experience in the US Army)

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
well I guess you live in a foreign country where there is only 4 people in your city.. honestly people are fighting over crazier shit in places outside of the USA.. think about it.. thats pretty minor compared to the shit Ive seen in Afgan (speaking from experience in the US Army)
The fact that you compared war to a computer game......
Money is meaningless when the economy goes down.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
So he made this thread? Because I seriously doubt he wants his tweets turned into threads so people can blow him up. I doubt anyone would especially really insignificant ones like this.
I agree. I linked jr to this on Twitter just to let him know. Seems like building hype is only making a flame war imo or more drama.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

coolwhip

Noob
This is so stupid how can people not see that!!??! If you want to blow up CD jr for something he said on twitter then do it on twitter. Why make threads about freaking tweets so random may 2013 assholes can chime in with their worthless .02 cents. God damn what happened to this site.

Dude, let me be clear about this, I have no problem with this particular comment that Jr made (I didn't post in this thread before my response to you). Essentially, it's his way of saying "I'll level up for TFC." He's just being defiant, which makes perfect sense given the competitor he is. Trust me, I prefer to read this sort of comment over bashing the game or making excuses. I just don't see the point of being in every thread defending him (though that's certainly your right). It's the internet. People have opinions and they'll voice them. It's easy to do.

I have to "hold dat", I thought CDjr was going to get blown up at The Break. Did really well, can't wait to see how he does at TFC. Would be awesome to have a Reo vs. CDjr grand final like the good ol' days.

:REO

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
The fact that you compared war to a computer game......
Money is meaningless when the economy goes down.

I didnt mention war... I was saying Ive seen people die over worst shit than a video game overseas during my time of serving for my country lol.. which was my response to you because you were saying that americans are crazy... my point being that everyone can be crazy.. not just americans... do you get what Im saying now

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I didnt mention war... I was saying Ive seen people die over worst shit than a video game overseas during my time of serving for my country lol.. which was my response to you because you were saying that americans are crazy... my point being that everyone can be crazy.. not just americans... do you get what Im saying now
Crazy is defined by abnormal behavior within normal social convention. You are in the army and thus brainwashed by patriotism so obviously you took offense to what I said.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm actuality happy I didn't switch and went down with her. Ill be the best WW I swear. I will learn all the MU
I picked her up literally 2 weeks ago. I believe she is top 5 but I gotta actually learn match ups.
I believe WW is top 5, I just need to train harder and learn the match ups. She is one of the strongest characters that is not easy to use.
We already understand you gotta learn the MUs, but pls stop making promises to ppl, you own them nothing, just play and have fun with whatever character your playing for gods sake.