What's new

EMP|CD Jr, "I don't wanna hear no b****ing about Wonder Woman at TFC that's all I gotta say"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
By now the masses know that top Mortal Kombat player, EMP|CD Jr is maining Wonder Woman in Injustice. It was a surprise at Summer Jam, but it didn't work out for Jr as well as many probably thought. Jr was defeated by an Ares (Mr. Aquaman) and again by a Lex Luthor (rev0lver) player, thus eliminating him from the Injustice tournament at Summer Jam 7. His two-week Wonder Woman was sent home... however, Jr took to twitter shortly after revealing his next plans. He still believes Wonder Woman is top 5.

Ill be ready for TFC. I'm taking notes on every character that gave me problems. Rooting for Tom, REO, Rico, insaynne, or KDZ to take it.
I picked her up literally 2 weeks ago. I believe she is top 5 but I gotta actually learn match ups.
I believe WW is top 5, I just need to train harder and learn the match ups. She is one of the strongest characters that is not easy to use.
I'm actuality happy I didn't switch and went down with her. Ill be the best WW I swear. I will learn all the MUs
I'm not missing the break or next level or any training sessions. I'm as mad as when REO counter pick me with cage at FR 2 years ago.
jrww.jpg

Source: @MK_CDJr

Attachments

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Good luck to CDjr. TFC won't be a easy win by any means if he cracks top 8 I would say I would be surprised then again nothing really surprises me in this game.