What's new

EMP|CD Jr, "I don't wanna hear no b****ing about Wonder Woman at TFC that's all I gotta say"

Despite what MANY people think I want/wish the following to happen:

- cd jr tears up TFC and makes top 8

-goes back to his winning ways

- has learned humility and to leaves his ego checked at the front door

- he represents our community more as someone who wins/loses w grace and fire rather than every excuse written in the book . Own your losses hard and celebrate your wins as well

- good luck CD jr

Also this thread I feel is a troll but I stand by what I said up above

Reo doesn't make excuses, neither does King, Bit, Wafflez, dizzy, Maxter, salt face, myself etc

I agree, we need cd jr in the battle against ''capcom community''.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
I'm also Fed Up (it's time to go Head-Hunting) about the WW complaints...
Missing the Arcade days, when you couldn't beg, brown-nose, etc to a company and get them to "patch" something merely because you keep losing to it...
Players used to adapt, now they scream, Nerf/Patch!
smh...

the hell are you talking about bruh... people complained then as well lmao..... probably more so as when someone found some good shit that no one could beat back then.... peoples way of "adapting" was picking up that same cheap shit....... that how MVC2 ended up MSP etc... SF2CE aka the sagat x bison show.. dont let me get started in the early SNK game time period.... not to mention dealing with mileena iafb in MK2..... the memories of fights and shoot out over money... you done lost your mind playboy

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
the hell are you talking about bruh... people complained then as well lmao..... probably more so as when someone found some good shit that no one could beat back then.... peoples way of "adapting" was picking up that same cheap shit....... that how MVC2 ended up MSP etc... SF2CE aka the sagat x bison show.. dont let me get started in the early SNK game time period.... not to mention dealing with mileena iafb in MK2..... the memories of fights and shoot out over money... you done lost your mind playboy
Cheap shit? I don't subscribe to the "cheap" excuse. Fighting fire with fire was the method of adapting back in the day because there was little or no alternative.
My post didn't say no one complained. I was emphasizing that you couldn't complain to the company and get them to change it as is done today.
Furthermore, I am NOT your "bruh," and your disrespect towards women in post 81 (joke or not) is the type of immature behavior plaguing the site. smh...

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Cheap shit? I don't subscribe to the "cheap" excuse. Fighting fire with fire was the method of adapting back in the day because there was little or no alternative.
My post didn't say no one complained. I was emphasizing that you couldn't complain to the company and get them to change it as is done today.
Furthermore, I am NOT your "bruh," and your disrespect towards women in post 81 (joke or not) is the type of immature behavior plaguing the site. smh...

BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

coolwhip

Noob
So he made this thread? Because I seriously doubt he wants his tweets turned into threads so people can blow him up. I doubt anyone would especially really insignificant ones like this.

Uh, if you say something stupid, it's still stupid, whether it turns into a thread or not. I don't think the medium is the issue, rather it's the message, especially since it's the same message (with some variation) every week.

coolwhip

Noob
If people want to blow up Jr for being an idiot then he has to deal with it. Posting stupid shit on twitter for all to see then complaining when people blow you up for it is ridiculous

if he kept his mouth shut and learned the game he wouldn't be on blast

Jesus... That's twice I reply to Claude before reading the next few posts, only to find out that you said almost the exact same thing before me... lol.

coolwhip

Noob
You must be speaking of a different PL.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

You must be still stuck in the MK days...

Listen, the guy has made excuses, said stupid stuff, etc.... but in Injustice, for some reason, his attitude has been really different.. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Who the Fu** brings guns to a computer game tournament?
You Americans are crazy.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
You must be still stuck in the MK days...

Listen, the guy has made excuses, said stupid stuff, etc.... but in Injustice, for some reason, his attitude has been really different.. I challenge you to prove otherwise.
Can't cus he blocked me after calling him out about vxg.

And if I recall. I remember him hyping himself up before his first inj tourney talking about he can't bare to watch the tournaments going on. As well as saying his batman was the best in the biz.

I admit. After his blow up ufgt he changed his attitude a lil.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Uh, if you say something stupid, it's still stupid, whether it turns into a thread or not. I don't think the medium is the issue, rather it's the message, especially since it's the same message (with some variation) every week.
Twitter is not TYM. HE should be allowed to say what he wants on twitter and it's an outlet where literally anyone can debate with him publicly or whatever. But how would you feel if everything you started tweeting became front page news somewhere and thee were pages of people making fun of you, talking shit, etc . And you didn't even WANT it to be on a forum.