What's new

EMP|CD Jr, "I don't wanna hear no b****ing about Wonder Woman at TFC that's all I gotta say"

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
In summary:
  • Dave tries to start drama between CD Jr and Pig.
  • CD Jr calls out Dave for bitching about everything under the sun.

Sami

Noob
CDjr needs to stop trying to find the broken characters when there's a big balance patch due (and other than f23 man nothing is particularly broken) and just focus on learning the game. So many mix-ups, gimmicks, timing quirks, frame traps, etc in Injustice that switching characters and learning what you can and can't avoid/punish is a lot of work. Yes, I'm sure some of those will be changed/removed with the big patch and new ones found, but it's generally far easier to modify existing knowledge than learn it all from scratch.

I'd like to see CDjr do well in Injustice, mainly because I liked him in MK. Less twitter, more training.

This still isn't front page news though :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Despite what MANY people think I want/wish the following to happen:

- cd jr tears up TFC and makes top 8

-goes back to his winning ways

- has learned humility and to leaves his ego checked at the front door

- he represents our community more as someone who wins/loses w grace and fire rather than every excuse written in the book . Own your losses hard and celebrate your wins as well

- good luck CD jr

Also this thread I feel is a troll but I stand by what I said up above

Reo doesn't make excuses, neither does King, Bit, Wafflez, dizzy, Maxter, salt face, myself etc

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
He's telling us we can't bitch?When he bitches on a daily basis.....:rolleyes: So, far his injustice career has been nothing but twitter BS.But alot of people on TYM cant talk because most of yall bitch as much as he does.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
wait wait wait wait wait, who the fuck let an ares player win? Collusion out the ass, theres no way he could just be better than anyone, fuck Injustice................

In all seriousness im deeply upset because I could have done even better, I played like ass most of the day, fuck props, wins are what matters, see you folks at TFC <3

(I repect CDjr quite abit and we talked a lot after the tournament, he was very cool with me and the only thing he bitched about was the hitbox on ares axe. I wish him the best of luck in the future and despite what you all think his WW is actually pretty fucking good.)

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
This is what the new injustice kids have brought to the site!
I'm an "Injustice kid" (aside from being older than and playing fighters much longer than many people on this site, but whatever) and I called this fucking stupid. It was also written and frontpaged by a guy who's been here forever. You're dumb as a rock.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
I'm an "Injustice kid" (aside from being older than and playing fighters much longer than many people on this site, but whatever) and I called this fucking stupid. It was also written and frontpaged by a guy who's been here forever. You're dumb as a rock.
I was talking about the retarded comments not the thread itself.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
wait wait wait wait wait, who the fuck let an ares player win? Collusion out the ass, theres no way he could just be better than anyone, fuck Injustice................

In all seriousness im deeply upset because I could have done even better, I played like ass most of the day, fuck props, wins are what matters, see you folks at TFC <3

(I repect CDjr quite abit and we talked a lot after the tournament, he was very cool with me and the only thing he bitched about was the hitbox on ares axe. I wish him the best of luck in the future and despite what you all think his WW is actually pretty fucking good.)
Oh you mean that axe that magically disappears when its already halfway across the screen and someone hits you with a trade?