• Yes

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
magic in a young girl's heart? no.

life after love, after love, after love, after love? maybe. well i've had time to think it through, and maybe i'm to good for you OHHHH. oh shit you got me goin.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Yes sir I do. Isn't it a Tom Petty song or something? "Oh yeah, life goes on.... Long after the thrill, of living is go-oone"

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Love is for the weak, its an emotion that needs to be eradicated from the world. Too many ppl are into that shit b/c they are insecure bastards that cant handle the real world on their own. ppl try to teach "peace and love" but that concepy will never happen in life, there will always be conflict in the world. The only thing you can do is be part of it, stand aside and mind your own business (which I do) or become a victim to that virus, evil, corrupt, vile concept called "Love"

187x

Noob
Love is for the weak, its an emotion that needs to be eradicated from the world. Too many ppl are into that shit b/c they are insecure bastards that cant handle the real world on their own. ppl try to teach "peace and love" but that concepy will never happen in life, there will always be conflict in the world. The only thing you can do is be part of it, stand aside and mind your own business (which I do) or become a victim to that virus, evil, corrupt, vile concept called "Love"
Love is happiness.