Do you believe in life after love?

• Yes

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Lol I was talking about the concept in general.
Now are you talking about "peace and love" from a Ghandi-like global tolerance standpoint? Or are you talking about "love" between two people?

If it's the former, I agree 100% that it will never happen and you're delusional if you think otherwise

187x

Noob
Love is awesome, and for people that say it's for weak people then that's because he hasn't fell in love never ever , he may need some feelings.
People who disagree with that, When they start to get older and think right. They will realize that without love in your life their isn't happiness.

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Now are you talking about "peace and love" from a Ghandi-like global tolerance standpoint? Or are you talking about "love" between two people?

If it's the former, I agree 100% that it will never happen and you're delusional if you think otherwise
The between two ppl. The ppl like Ghandi teaches are good intentions but those kind of Concepts will never succeed.

ShadowBeatz

The between two ppl. The ppl like Ghandi teaches are good intentions but those kind of Concepts will never succeed.
Oh, then I disagree wholeheartedly sir. I don't think love is for "weak" people or that it's evil or anything (I actually find that it takes a stronger person to let someone "into their heart" (so to speak) and trust them, because that's something I can't do). On the contrary, I actually think that someone who goes out of their way to avoid love is actually the weaker person. You don't have to be actively looking for it 24/7 (even though it's human nature to experience feelings of loneliness and a longing for a relationship once in a while), but if you just come out and say "love is for the weak," then I see that as a wall put up around insecurity.

I do, however, think society has tainted the idea of "love." It's played up as some wonderful thing that you can't find happiness without (here's looking at you 187x :p), and I think that corrupts the mind. When you're young, you're content with waiting for "the one" or "your soul mate," but then you get older and then you start to think "well shit, maybe they won't come along" and so you settle. You get with someone who you don't genuinely love, but you convince yourself that you do. You look at the qualities of that person and you think "you know what, I just realized, I LOVE *insert quality you never had a previous affection for here*! She's the one!" And so, relationships are forced. And it shows with how much divorce there is.

People need to stop being so desperate to find love. While I'm sure it's a wonderful emotion to genuinely feel, I don't think it should be played up as much as it is. If you find love, good for you. If you haven't yet, don't downplay it and say that it's for "weak-minded people who can't deal with reality" because you're butthurt that you can't find it either :D I'm perfectly happy being a single man. Gives me plenty of time to work on my music. But if the right girl comes along, I'm going to give it a shot.

SwaggoBeatz out

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Oh, then I disagree wholeheartedly sir. I don't think love is for "weak" people or that it's evil or anything (I actually find that it takes a stronger person to let someone "into their heart" (so to speak) and trust them, because that's something I can't do). On the contrary, I actually think that someone who goes out of their way to avoid love is actually the weaker person. You don't have to be actively looking for it 24/7 (even though it's human nature to experience feelings of loneliness and a longing for a relationship once in a while), but if you just come out and say "love is for the weak," then I see that as a wall put up around insecurity.

I do, however, think society has tainted the idea of "love." It's played up as some wonderful thing that you can't find happiness without (here's looking at you 187x :p), and I think that corrupts the mind. When you're young, you're content with waiting for "the one" or "your soul mate," but then you get older and then you start to think "well shit, maybe they won't come along" and so you settle. You get with someone who you don't genuinely love, but you convince yourself that you do. You look at the qualities of that person and you think "you know what, I just realized, I LOVE *insert quality you never had a previous affection for here*! She's the one!" And so, relationships are forced. And it shows with how much divorce there is.

People need to stop being so desperate to find love. While I'm sure it's a wonderful emotion to genuinely feel, I don't think it should be played up as much as it is. If you find love, good for you. If you haven't yet, don't downplay it and say that it's for "weak-minded people who can't deal with reality" because you're butthurt that you can't find it either :D I'm perfectly happy being a single man. Gives me plenty of time to work on my music. But if the right girl comes along, I'm going to give it a shot.

SwaggoBeatz out
Well said, I am single man as well. Im not butthurt for not looking for it b/c I dont intend too. In all that is your opinion you are entitled to it but I am as well.

187x

Noob
I know internet is internet and usernames are usernames but Ironic for a person agreeing with love has their name "187" which is the code for crime and murder.
because In real life that's my nickname isn't it??? My 2007-2011 socom tag. Good times. You seem very delusional.

ShadowBeatz

Well said, I am single man as well. Im not butthurt for not looking for it b/c I dont intend too. In all that is your opinion you are entitled to it but I am as well.
And that's fair. But if you run into your dream girl/guy (don't want to assume preference XD) one day and they ask you out, are you going to give it a chance? Or are you going to reject them because of your pre-conceived hatred of love? Because, in my own personal opinion, the latter would be extremely close-minded and foolish.

(Btw, that "butthurt" comment wasn't a malicious one directed at you, it was more a general reason why a lot of people think the way that you do. Probably could have picked a better word :D)

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
And that's fair. But if you run into your dream girl/guy (don't want to assume preference XD) one day and they ask you out, are you going to give it a chance? Or are you going to reject them because of your pre-conceived hatred of love? Because, in my own personal opinion, the latter would be extremely close-minded and foolish.

(Btw, that "butthurt" comment wasn't a malicious one directed at you, it was more a general reason why a lot of people think the way that you do. Probably could have picked a better word :D)
Lol I am straight I do love women but not emotionally though. If they want to have sex then, I f*ck but only if they are cute. I wouldn't give Love a shot b/c like I said I dont believe in that concept. And none taken, I like how you said it straight up, and I too say words like that in general. The way ppl take the word is up to them how they see it.