What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I have to give them credit....they have massive balls for even TRYING to claim that 5,980 people have already received their hard copies of the games. It's amazing. Also...I find myself reading everything they write in Borat's voice, especially "THIS IS INTERNET".

John Grizzly

Come on guys, it's so obvious everyone on TYM is blacklised. Why are you so surprised lol.

No one who visits any fighting game forums and no reviewers will ever get their hands on the game. It either doesn't exist, or it exists but it's a total turd and they don't want people to give it bad reviews.
I fully expected this game to be a turd from the moment I saw it. It still interested me nonetheless, and I would have purchased it (for a reasonable price) just to support it and listen to the soundtrack (which is amazing).

If what they're worried about is releasing a shitty game, they need to realize that's not what people are concerned about. It's the fact that we know they're not actually RELEASING a game period.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I have to give them credit....they have massive balls for even TRYING to claim that 5,980 people have already received their hard copies of the games. It's amazing. Also...I find myself reading everything they write in Borat's voice, especially "THIS IS INTERNET".
I just posted under that post asking why I was blacklisted. Lets see what happens.

Edit: Whoa! 17k fans. Wow. :DOGE

John Grizzly

I just posted under that post asking why I was blacklisted. Lets see what happens.

Edit: Whoa! 17k fans. Wow. :DOGE
I would post too....if I wasn't banned.

I LOVED them boasting about their 17k fans. This shit just keeps getting better.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Facepalm* Why did not I not take a picture of it? They deleted my post and blocked me.

Edit: would reporting the facebook page do anything?

John Grizzly

Facepalm* Why did not I not take a picture of it? They deleted my post and blocked me.

Edit: would reporting the facebook page do anything?
I would assume they can do whatever they'd like on their facebook page as far as editing content and blocking users.

I'm shocked that this has gone so far without any major outlets reporting on it. I guess it goes to show you how little interest there is....even if they ARE ripping people off.

It honestly infuriates me that there's all this bullshit video game news and plenty of rumors of fuckery about other games and then there's these guys and no media outlet is writing a damn thing about it. And most of them had acknowledged its existence at some point. Wtf is going on?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It honestly infuriates me that there's all this bullshit video game news and plenty of rumors of fuckery about other games and then there's these guys and no media outlet is writing a damn thing about it. And most of them had acknowledged its existence at some point. Wtf is going on?

There's two things I can think of:

1. They're waiting to see how this plays out and if the company really is scamming people.

2. They really have received copies and aren't reporting on the potential scamming because the game is "real".

Edit: Make it three.

3. They just don't give a fuck.

This is all too funny though, what I presume the deal is--the game is REAL but not completed.

Likely due to financial issues...
1. Pretend to have a "working" game to market
2. Get sales
3. Use the money to have someone finish the game.

Right now, they're delaying. They may ultimately never be able to complete the game but, through deceit, I do think that's their goal.

This is easily the best scandal in the video game industry in a long time. Like the ET junk yard thing that was thought to be a myth for decades.

Quick someone make a documentary/comedy of this!

It just doesn't make sense because they have made movies, gone through, and profited with it.

I think they really did make the game and either are not finished with it, or sales were just way too low and they might have turned this into a scam instead (which doesn't make sense)

OR

they hyped this game up for YEARS (really weird how it was ready late 2012, and they kept pushingit back,

perhaps to hype it up to get a large amount of people to buy, then scam, idk