What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
They just emailed the .rar with instructions and I also have in huge red text at the bottom of the email that I cannot post videos or pictures of the game until the official trailer release.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
They just emailed the .rar with instructions and I also have in huge red text at the bottom of the email that I cannot post videos or pictures of the game until the official trailer release.
well the things I posted above is part of the .rar and the .rar file isn't the game.

Killphil

Awww get this guys: I ran the .exe and got the same screen that Mike got up there. I copied the code and was in the process of pasting it into an email. The background music started producing these sound effects so I backed out of the email to the file creator. It had the congratulation screen and said they were producing my unique code and I'd have it in 48 hours. I didn't send the email with the code!

The irony of like that the game seeming like its fake is actually the most hype thing they could do marketing wise. Since it seemed like nobody was really that interested before people started wondering if it was a scam.
It's like seeing a game in a movie that doesn't exist but you wish does so you can play it.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Necrostorm is apparently giving out emails about copyright infringement to all of its customers
Dear customer,

WE REMEMBER IT IS FORBIDDEN TO UPLOAD PICS AND VIDEOS AND ANY PARTS OF THIS GAME (CODE GENERATOR INCLUDED) BEFORE THE OFFICIAL TRAILER RELEASE.
THE PRODUCT YOU BOUGHT IS LEGALLY "FOR PERSONAL USE" AND CAN'T BE SHARED.
IT IS A LEGAL CRIME (codice 45 art.5) AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROCEED LEGALLY ACCORDING WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT WITH US COPYRIGHT GOV.

PLEASE RESPECT THIS RULE OR WE'LL BE FORCED TO PROCEED.

THIS IS JUST A WARNING TO PREVENT EVENTUAL PROBLEM
Our best regards
--

Killphil

Ya. That was on the bottom of my first email. It'll probably be on the bottom of the second.

Okay so when i first saw this thread i'll admit i was like damn, this game looks lame as fuck and idk why you guys care. Now that i've gone and watched a couple videos and seen just how fucking weird it is i find myself in the same position as you guys are and oddly perplexed at the weirdness of it. I'm considering getting it... but at the same time don't want to get screwed over like i feel some of you might have. Some of those characters actually look so weird that they're cool as shit lmao and i'd really like to see what the rest of the death rips are because those are pretty neat. So thanks to everyone that's biting down and buying it, and thanks for keeping all the info up to date cuz now i'm interested. P.S. their website is actually kinda cool aside from the far too frequent misspelled words.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I'm honest to god expecting to see this story end up on Kotaku or something, some big time internet outlet or reviewer is going to bring this to light, and I genuinely believe Necrostorm are going to be publicly exposed for everything they've pulled.

Killphil

@Mikemetroid is this for real? I must of missed the part where I'm supposed to leave the file generator open from the second I get the original code until they decide to send me the code for the game. Even if that were the case, I did NOTHING on the file generator and now it is stuck on that stupid "CONGRATULATION" screen with nowhere to put in the game code that was sent to me. Jesus.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
@Mikemetroid is this for real? I must of missed the part where I'm supposed to leave the file generator open from the second I get the original code until they decide to send me the code for the game. Even if that were the case, I did NOTHING on the file generator and now it is stuck on that stupid "CONGRATULATION" screen with nowhere to put in the game code that was sent to me. Jesus.
Dear user

Thanks you for purchase our game, to answer you question email please our consumer support at

[email protected]

Regards,

NECROSTORM

Killphil

Dear customer

Don't worry, everything has been activated then.
The file is also able to self generate the code if you are online , and if your IP correspond with the purchase.
Normally the code must be insert manually, but fortunately in your case everything proceeded automatically
So you don't need to insert anything.
You just need to wait the file creation

thank you very much for the patience

?? So is this half baked encryption thing even working or what? I'm supposed to have the game? I guess I'll give it another day. :/