What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Well guys, they found me again. Through the file check system, I suppose they also check your IP.

It boggles my mind that they go through all of that effort to just stop someone from buying their game.

That being said, class action suit anyone?
Were you able to insert your game code? As far as I can tell I just spent $21.42 on a "CONGRATULATION" screen.

Killphil

Sigh*. I might of said the encryption thing was stupid up there, but god damn. I didn't even have an account on their forum until AFTER I purchased the game. And then I didn't post anything because I couldn't figure out where to post after looking at the site for 30 minutes. Thanks for fixing that, I was bumbling around resizing it. lol

So ends the legacy of Death Cargo. They must have a mole that checks this site.

Killphil

I'm curious as to how I'm "blacklisted" when I didn't exist on their forum until yesterday. Let alone post anything. I was genuinely interested in this game. I don't understand why they would refund you or even bother letting you make the purchase in the first place because it looks like they are searching for any reason to give you your money back. Maybe 2 years ago I said it looked funny and they didn't like it? Idk.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Since do businesses refuse to sell a product to someone?

The fuck kind of business practice is this? Oh. A fraudulent one.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Lol I have no idea how you guys aren't completely losing your shit, did they refund you like immediately?
I am losing my shit, I did get a full refund after I tried to buy the game twice.

When it comes to losing your shit on the web, theres not much you can do besides A. spread the word or B. flame like theres no tomorrow

Killphil

Damn, and this thread generated some hype out of a simple curiosity. Now we can go back to saying its a joke, without "testing" it. At least no one got scammed out of money. Although you'd probably have paypal on your side in that regard.

DarkPage

Noob
Damn, and this thread generated some hype out of a simple curiosity. Now we can go back to saying its a joke, without "testing" it. At least no one got scammed out of money. Although you'd probably have paypal on your side in that regard.
yeah dude i dont get it, and like even if it were a scam, like why wouldnt they like find a way to keep your money instead of like just refunding it, like i dont get the goal here

Killphil

OMFG.

I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING PAST THIS. THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN....

Anyone else want to defend these idiots now?!

p.s. Thanks for trying, man. Haha.
READ MORE DAMMIT! It gets better! Also I don't think anyone was really defending them, but the curiosity was real man. I wanted to play this game. :(

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
READ MORE DAMMIT! It gets better! Also I don't think anyone was really defending them, but the curiosity was real man. I wanted to play this game. :(
I'm one of the people that resurrected this thread and called these scumbags out! I'm reading every damn word, I can assure you! I just could NOT wait to reply to that post from MikeMetroid. IT'S INSANE.

And it's clear what they're doing....they accepting money from all the FUCKING MINDLESS IDIOTS who are just swallowing this "company's" bullshit and aren't complaining. All the fuckwits who are STILL saying shit like "BOY OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT IMMA MAIN AGENT MALCOLM MAN HE LOOKS BADASS!!"

I'm glad I'm not the only one incredibly immersed in this entire thing anymore.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I find it odd that other sites aren't reporting on a company that may be legitimately scamming people out of their money but they'll quickly report on rumors out of nowhere and other nonsense. This deserves at least SOME coverage.
I'm wondering the same thing, too.

This is the weirdest shit ever. I really wished that I screencapped everything throughout this entire ordeal. The original thread on the Necrostorm forum was gold, too. Them promising such and such on whatever date, that date arriving, nothing happening, people asking and then getting shut down. I was the first person to call them out on their shit and as expected, they replied by saying "we don't want your money". Of course they don't....because I'm not some stupid neckbeard who bought one of their shitty movies and will just believe whatever they say.

Come on guys, it's so obvious everyone on TYM is blacklised. Why are you so surprised lol.

No one who visits any fighting game forums and no reviewers will ever get their hands on the game. It either doesn't exist, or it exists but it's a total turd and they don't want people to give it bad reviews.