What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So the SRK thread is heating up and someone posted a link to an Italian forum that's blasting Necrostorm:
If you translate the site via Chrome or Firefox or whatever there's TONS of good info since they're native Italian speaking. For example:

- The law cited to @Mikemetroid in the refusal email Codice 45 article 5 doesn't even make sense as it has to do with "the exclusion of guilt by act of a force of nature."

- The physical address of Customer Support looks to be a clothing store.

I'm going back through to see what else I can translate.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
So the SRK thread is heating up and someone posted a link to an Italian forum that's blasting Necrostorm:
If you translate the site via Chrome or Firefox or whatever there's TONS of good info since they're native Italian speaking. For example:

- The law cited to @Mikemetroid in the refusal email Codice 45 article 5 doesn't even make sense as it has to do with "the exclusion of guilt by act of a force of nature."

- The physical address of Customer Support looks to be a clothing store.

I'm going back through to see what else I can translate.
and the ROFLCOPTER has started to take off.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Yea that SRK thread has had a complete meltdown. I'm surprised Necrostorm hasn't made a bunch of dummy accounts here to come into this thread and talk about how real and amazing the game is.

On the plus side this whole drama has been a major highlight of my week, I check every few minutes to see if there's an update lol

EDIT:

OH MAN someone in the SRK thread put a tails gets trolled video right after I did, which one of you was it???

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So listen up. Kotaku responded back today after another email and it reads as follows :

"Hello Anthony,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are you a Death Cargo customer as well? If so, can you describe your experience purchasing and playing the game? Also, could you provide us with a receipt of your Death Cargo purchase?

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
(name withheld)"

Problem is, I'm not a direct customer so I need those that have purchased the game to respond back to the Kotaku point of contact. We can do this via PM or whatever and ideally I'd like to reach out to as many people as possible. For now everyone can contact me here. To make matters more convoluted I'm going to be away from home for the evening so it'll be hard to compile all of this. So, if you guys could help mobilize and spread the word we can try and blow the lid of this thing.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
So listen up. Kotaku responded back today after another email and it reads as follows :

"Hello Anthony,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are you a Death Cargo customer as well? If so, can you describe your experience purchasing and playing the game? Also, could you provide us with a receipt of your Death Cargo purchase?

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
(name withheld)"

Problem is, I'm not a direct customer so I need those that have purchased the game to respond back to the Kotaku point of contact. We can do this via PM or whatever and ideally I'd like to reach out to as many people as possible. For now everyone can contact me here. To make matters more convoluted I'm going to be away from home for the evening so it'll be hard to compile all of this. So, if you guys could help mobilize and spread the word we can try and blow the lid of this thing.
Read above post :)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I just got home and was able to reply to Kotaku so hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow. I'm not sure what Mike's interactions entailed but I'll let you guys know when I get a response. Those that have had direct contact with Necrostorm and the attempted purchase of Death Cargo are definitely ideal in communicating with Kotaku.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So Kotaku got back to me and said that it was ok to pass on contact info to anyone that's had direct dealings with Necrostorm regarding the purchase / attempted purchase of Death Cargo. If you could hit me up here I'll pass on the Kotaku email and basically you just could just tell your story to him along with proof of receipt. I'm going to register at SRK to get them involved too since the more the merrier.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3v

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

I obviously lived through the 90's, and I don't recall any point where I'd buy a game but didn't actually receive it or was denied purchase for asking why there was no trailer.

Good job on getting Kotaku involved. These scumbags need to be exposed.

I go into full rage mode when I see these idiots STILL posting on the facebook page saying "I can't wait to get my copy!". It's sad, really. One tool even used the term "Necromates" when referring to the fans.

Reactions: d3v

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Awesome! Hopefully this will either force them to start honoring their commitments and release the game (if it exists) or take them to task for running such a shady operation. Also....he quoted my email! That's awesome.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I hope Kotaku follows up on their experiences with trying to get the game to work. I suspect it will be a comedy of errors ending in a refund.