What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
You guys are awesome. I don't know why I'm so curious about this game but I really want to see it for some reason. They still didn't release a trailer but now that there's a supposed digital version hopefully we'll see some gameplay footage / twitch streams.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'm going to save this because one day I WILL find a use for it. Well if that is OK with you Mike?
Yeah but becareful what you use it for (they have an email classified message at the bottom, which surely i'll get chewed out for). That being said, anyone want cash to buy this? So I can get a copy? PM ME

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Jesus...fucking...christ. I'm literally stunned. They're refusing to actually take your money out of hurt feelings? Well if all they're tracking is an email address (and not a static IP) you could register a separate email with Paypal and then buy it? Depending on how much hassle you want to deal with. I've used gmx.com for that purpose.

Also...if they're literally this butthurt and unprofessional they might commit mass suicide once people start ripping the game to pieces and they can't censor it. Just terrible, terrible, business practices.