What's new

Create AI images of your fave MK characters

yes, but, while Jade looks more as indian heitage, Tanya looks more like egyptian biotype ..... while Jacqui is certainly african, so, they all are black , but , with some minor design look wise differences
Tanya looked black in 3D games but, the ancient egyptians werent black, theyve done DNA tests and they were closer to euro than even arab… and then macedonians conquered it so cleopatra was a pale inbred greek

Temptress

Edenian Empress
yes, but, while Jade looks more as indian heitage, Tanya looks more like egyptian biotype ..... while Jacqui is certainly african, so, they all are black , but , with some minor design look wise differences
Not continuing the race debate because it's arbitrary and irrelevant and Vslayer was right to shut it down, but just wanted to clarify some misinformation: Indians and Egyptians aren't black. Indians are South Asian (brown) and ethnic Egyptians are not considered black, either. North Africans are predominantly ethnic Arabs or Berbers. Africa is an extremely diverse continent with thousands of ethnic groups and the assertion made by another user that all Africans are black "because Africa" is ignorant.

Kokoko

Somehow
you guys should share your prompts as well.
Nothing special really
CFG Scale: 13.5, Step Scale: 50

full body, Sub-Zero, Mortal Kombat, ninja, samurai, armor, helmet, ice, blue, beard, old, black hair, forest, winter, snow, ice hands, real face

full body, Scorpion, Mortal Kombat, ninja, fire, yellow, demon, oni

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Made some more :)
The Kitana one is my favorite in the whole thread. I actually dislike her look in MK1 greatly, but I'd be here for this.

These are all interesting but do seem to start running together. Muscle definition is a little on high side and guy's shoulders and back tend to be overly broad which is probably why I keep thinking waists are looking small. Rendering, posing, and background use all seem nice enough but definitely have a lot of commonality.

Nothing special really
CFG Scale: 13.5, Step Scale: 50

full body, Sub-Zero, Mortal Kombat, ninja, samurai, armor, helmet, ice, blue, beard, old, black hair, forest, winter, snow, ice hands, real face
This Sub Zero is SO good.

damn, just messing around with this funny tool, and tried these mixed parameters there "queen sindel mortal kombat beautiful sexy evil purple and black outfit ", and they generated this Sindel that would be an awesome one in MK 1, damn !

View attachment 19629
Deathmatch Sindel ready to take on Cassie on the ring.