What's new

Create AI images of your fave MK characters

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Have you guys ever overcommited to a joke?
I just spent the last two days making God knows how many attempts on that app trying to recreate a certain Kano Pic that's linked to some current events on this site. I linda gave up at the end and made them black and white because while I got the ai to give him half a metal face, it will still make both eyes glow red, no matter what I do.
This are the best examples, but I might post some of the funny ones later on.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Have you guys ever overcommited to a joke?
I just spent the last two days making God knows how many attempts on that app trying to recreate a certain Kano Pic that's linked to some current events on this site. I linda gave up at the end and made them black and white because while I got the ai to give him half a metal face, it will still make both eyes glow red, no matter what I do.
This are the best examples, but I might post some of the funny ones later on.

Someone's got daddy issues! :D

Last edited:

SCMunnerlyn1

You should have respected my Authoritah!
Reiko just keeps giving me different kind of women as i change up the prompts. Im assuming thats a female anime character or something. If you include male in the text it gets kinda close. Will have to play with it some more.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Reiko just keeps giving me different kind of women as i change up the prompts. Im assuming thats a female anime character or something. If you include male in the text it gets kinda close. Will have to play with it some more.
Reiko is a female japanese name (just like Hotaru, if I recall correctly). In that cases, it's best to suppress the actual name and just describe what Reiko looks like at face value.