What's new

Create AI images of your fave MK characters

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Midjourney AI, it's 100% free and you can generate as much as you want: https://www.imagine.art/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwISlBhD6ARIsAESAmp5BmFMnt5DL7TXv9pEODEfJE63-T6yWjod4DbgMYjkG5evYf4_LkQYaAp8-EALw_wcB

Make sure to be specific with your prompts, I had to write "cassie cage sides shaved undercut green aviators" for the one you see down here.

Also change the settings on the right if you get weird stuff that doesn't look human:

It'll be fun to see the cool designs the AI can come up with.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
they keep giving her hoods in mine too, wonder if we can get it with her undercut.
yep, could be a layout limitation choice from the app, or just, they forcing a way for us to sign the Pro version, so, we might could have more options for the final design generated, lol ! :p

"Good" Tanya from Liu Kang's timeline, general from the Outworld royal guard seen in Sindel's Palace stage:

...and the seductress Tanya we all know and love, treacherous black sorceress that walks the shadows:

It makes me wonder how her costumes are gonna look like if she is really in the game :oops:

Tanya is not black lol
She was always a woman with clear black facial features.
You can say NRS tried to whiten her in MKX story mode but the fans made it pretty clear how they see her, enough so NRS changed her model when they released her as DLC and that's how she's very likely gonna stay now. The game could use more variety in skin tones so I hope they go for an even deeper black skin color this time.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
View attachment 19554
You can say NRS tried to whiten her in MKX story mode but the fans made it pretty clear how they see her, enough so NRS changed her model when they released her as DLC and that's how she's very likely gonna stay now. The game could use more variety in skin tones so I hope they go for an even deeper black skin color this time.
Why didn’t they give her Black girl hair though?

Ok the speed this went off the rails is impressive even for this place.

That said it's weird how "similar" AI art tend to look. That reptile image I feel like i've seen several times. Not the exact same one, but very similar themes/design ideas.

View attachment 19554
She's not black. She's tanned or olive but not black. Jade is black. She's more like Egyptian/ Latino color.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
View attachment 19554
Just a disclaimer: I don't care whether Tanya is given black features or portrayed by a black face model whatsoever. Love the character regardless. I've always considered her to be closer to Egyptian or Nubian than, say, West African, but I digress.

FYI, though, Tanya's appearance was inspired by Lia Montelongo, who is Italian. To say she was always black is a little disingenuous.

Just a disclaimer: I don't care whether Tanya is given black features or portrayed by a black face model whatsoever. Love the character regardless. I've always considered her to be closer to Egyptian or Nubian than, say, West African, but I digress.

FYI, though, Tanya's appearance was inspired by Lia Montelongo, who is Italian. To say she was always black is a little disingenuous.
View attachment 19557
Yep. Exactly what I say. That's not black. She wasn't black in any game.