What's new

Create AI images of your fave MK characters

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Some more I made

Interesting Frost design!

Sindel looks amazing. Sonya too, but those tiny weapons look like toys lol

-----

I've been trying to make Ashrah but the AI just seems unable to find her specific hat. I tried a bunch of different prompts, didn't get what I specifically wanted but instead I got some cool designs that made me wish some of them inspire alternate costumes in the future lol

ASHRAH

also...

NIGHTMARE FUEL WARNING

MEAT lmao

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile

-----

I've been trying to make Ashrah but the AI just seems unable to find her specific hat. I tried a bunch of different prompts, didn't get what I specifically wanted but instead I got some cool designs that made me wish some of them inspire alternate costumes in the future lol

ASHRAH

also...

NIGHTMARE FUEL WARNING

MEAT lmao

Loved the pure white in those Ashrahs. Also, I love how the AI interpreted meat's muscles in the first pic as being a sort of shawl.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Erron looking straight out of a strip club :oops:
Loved the Sindel and Kronika ones too
Thanks. Erron will do anything for a dollar. lol. The Kronika and Sindel ones from this one and the other I thought turned out really great. Somehow the men don't have 16 pack like in the earlier ones. The Kronika AI is kinda easy. You just say bald white female with blue eyes in outer space etc. I think i put hour glass in background too. but it turned out like that.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Made some more!

TANYA
(this is me trying to get NRS to reveal her asap)

SEKTOR?
doesn't look like him lol the AI seems to assume all robots look like they're wearing armor

HOTARU
The AI doesn't know what a naginata is. Seems unable to understand "flags on shoulders" too lol

I hope Hotaru is in MK1 in some form! Even if he's a Kameo! But he should be main roster

projectzero00

nomnomnom

-----

ASHRAH

These Ashrah designs are amazing! I've tried to get Sheeva but instead of 4 arms it kept giving me a group of females that kinda looks like the Sareena/Kiia/Jataaka trio, and I'm not mad:

Also here's more Mileena cause why not:

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
okay...last for tonight.

Celebrity DLC with Sex Symbol Johnny Cage skin.

Pizza

Thrill Kill

Not my best on this one. The crown did not turn out well IMO.

Nice! I like that Shinnok, he looks creepy.

lol Kabal is Jesse Pinkman? "Kano can't keep getting away with thiiiis!"

I made some more

CASSIE
I tried to make her main color blue like in MKX

NITARA
One of those times the AI completely botches one eye but works because this is Nitara without the eyepatch lol

SUB-ZERO

What is happening to Sub-Zero??