What's new

CONFIRMED: Mortal Kombat X Character Reveal Set for Injustice Finals, "I STAND WATCH FOR ETERNITY"

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I'll be hyped to see anyone new, honestly. I think they could do some crazy shit with Raiden in the new dark style of MKX. How could you possibly yawn through ANYONE'S character reveal?
Its not that we arent hype for Raiden its that we KNOW he's in the game. We want to see characters we dont know will be in the game like Reiko, Fujin and even Kai.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Its not that we arent hype for Raiden its that we KNOW he's in the game. We want to see characters we dont know will be in the game like Reiko, Fujin and even Kai.
I trust NRS to bring the hype at EVO. Someone else aside from Raiden will at least be teased, I'm sure. Raiden is a super popular, well-known character. A lot of non-MK fans will be watching this reveal, as well. They won't reveal someone like Kai at that because people will say "who the fuck is this dude?"

Shit, my mom knows Raiden.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I trust NRS to bring the hype at EVO. Someone else aside from Raiden will at least be teased, I'm sure. Raiden is a super popular, well-known character. A lot of non-MK fans will be watching this reveal, as well. They won't reveal someone like Kai at that because people will say "who the fuck is this dude?"

Shit, my mom knows Raiden.
Shit my granma knows this characters betterthan I do. She's weird.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Pls let it not be Raiden... He is kinda wack and boring gameplay style.
How do we know he will have a "boring gameplay style"? Look how different Scorpion is in MKX.

There's 24 characters at launch and more coming with DLC. I can't believe so many are bitching that the reveal will most likely be Raiden. There are so many more reveals to come. Let's just sit back and enjoy it.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Pls let it not be Raiden... He is kinda wack and boring gameplay style.
Really Tricky? A lot of people play Raiden(including myself). Also, I highly doubt Raiden is going to play anything like he did in MK9. Sure, he'll have his superman and signature moves, but there should be new stuff added on as well.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@aldazo @Alien Substance
You guys know a nice way to say go fuck yourself?
P.S. Fuck off
@Eldriken luks lik ye goat telt pal...
I'm here!

I checked Oxford, and apparently they define "fatlity" as: An unorthodox typo often mistakenly used when attempting to spell the word "fatality."
No it's a misspelling of the Old English phrase "fat lighty" which was a process in which an overweight person was set alight over a bonfire to test the fad theory that fat was actually mostly air and that fat people would pop like a balloon if they were heated up. :DOGE

ON TOPIC I think it'll be a new guy called "Lighthouse Master". He stands watch for eternity...looking out for ships at sea, readying himself to shine the light on weary travellers looking for land.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Come to me raiden.. And tell your Elder Frauds to keep their fuckin hands off the NERF HAMMER this time ;)

@NRS

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You are all forgetting someone...
Someone who watched the action unfold for a millennium...
Waiting... Brutal, sadistic, yet cunning...
Someone whom would have as much to gain from the death of Earthrealm's finest as he did before...

And with the ruler of outworld gone... What better time for its true king to reclaim the throne?