What's new

CONFIRMED: Mortal Kombat X Character Reveal Set for Injustice Finals, "I STAND WATCH FOR ETERNITY"

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Don't get me wrong. I love Raiden. In my eyes he's just as important and iconic to the series as Scorpion and Darius (hurhurhurhuhghjh). But revealing Raiden when the only retuning characters we know of are obvious is just a safe, weak move.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
You guys are weird, this sentence is so vague it could be any characters in the MK-verse. There numerous characters that have just been chilling and waiting for the right moment. BTW Raiden is just to blatantly obvious!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting.. Im suprised @MKF30 didn't think of this.. Tell me more of what you think on this, bawks..

Also, i would fucking love if it was DARK RAIDEN...
I mentioned the possibility in some topic(not sure if it was on here or another site) thing is Boon said would be surprising, if he's the new baddie since Kahn is gone wouldn't be THAT surprising as say Dark Raiden or Fujin, someone you don't expect really. I know a lot of people want "Fire God Liu Kang" lol but I don't know if that's likely.

If it was Shujinko that would be interesting too. Anything is possible at this point.

For the new reveal, I want it to be Ermac, Fujin or Raiden! lol Watch it be someone new entirely haha.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Static Shock confirmed.

.... or possibly Fujin. I think the storyline would be awesome if we got a Fujin vs. Raiden encounter with Fujin being angry over Raiden's lack of judgement in the last game, and fighting him to take his place as guardian of Earthrealm. Or, I could see Onaga being the reveal.

@aldazo @Alien Substance
You guys know a nice way to say go fuck yourself?
P.S. Fuck off
Like so:
"Excuse me, sir, but I do not like the contents of your post. I ask you to refrain from participating in this thread at once, if that is alright with you. Otherwise, please do not post things that rile me up.

With all due respect,
*Your name here*"

P.S. That's not nice.
I was joking. Sorry if it didnt come out that way.
P.S. GIve me a hug.
If you say so. Tagging mods and making it seem like you're not joking isn't indicative of you joking.
Over internet text, it is difficult to tell whether or not someone is joking unless you know them well. Take note, CCVen.
Aldazo and alien substance are friends. I didnt know they were mods LOL.
I think one of them is, at least. I could be wrong. >_>
Not Aldazo. I am a moderator.
I trust NRS to bring the hype at EVO. Someone else aside from Raiden will at least be teased, I'm sure. Raiden is a super popular, well-known character. A lot of non-MK fans will be watching this reveal, as well. They won't reveal someone like Kai at that because people will say "who the fuck is this dude?"

Shit, my mom knows Raiden.
Shit my granma knows this characters betterthan I do. She's weird.
My parents know who Bo' Rai Cho is.
------------

I would like Dark Liu Kang, but I am open-minded to whomever may be revealed!

trufenix

bye felicia
I hope its a new character just to screw all you brilliant theorists.

I think a new character with time powers would be bad ass. They already played with speed up / slow down in Injustice, there's so much more they could do.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
He has no specials, strings or moves. Every bottom you press makes him do an unblockable , full screen nutkick. Boon for MKX.

E

Eldriken

He has no specials, strings or moves. Every bottom you press makes him do an unblockable , full screen nutkick. Boon for MKX.
Boon's only special would be related to his eyebrows somehow.

Him shooting them out like tendrils would be a good idea. +100 on block, do 29.39% chip, and have a 0 frame startup. Full screen and covers the entire screen.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
good ... it was about time for some news regarding MKX .... if it's a new character reveal, so, it's welcome , no matter what char gonna be shown this time

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
It's Kitana!!!!!! Edenia.................Eternity, see they start with the same letter, times that by 3 carry the X and all that, and BAM!!!! Kitana!!!