What's new

CONFIRMED: Mortal Kombat X Character Reveal Set for Injustice Finals, "I STAND WATCH FOR ETERNITY"

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Raiden seems most likely. Could also be Fujin but that line doesn't quite fit him. Shinnok doesn't fit either; I mean for what is he standing watch ? The nether realm ? Nah.

Could also be the One Being.

DT Tundra

Steam Name:Tundra_Arctos Twitter: @tundraarctos
I'm going to say that is is Liu Kan, and that he was promoted to the status of god or protector of Earthrealm somehow since Earthrealm got pretty messed up under Raiden's watch.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Only one char is being revealed

Or Liu Kang due to the altered storyline.
Maybe Liu Kang, but he will probably be a Anti-Hero or straight up Villain. Since they are following MK9 story and how Raiden shocked him, I dont think Liu Kang will be friends with him anytime soon.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
If it's Raiden I am going to be so hype! I have been wanting to see what his new MKX style looks like.

If it's Liu, I will pee my pants if they make him look all dark and burnt up Kabal-Style. Maybe he could wear like a creepy dragon mask or Chinese mask or something to cover the scars on his face.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
ye my guess is radien just because boons mentioned him in interviews few times.
hoping we get to see more than one also

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Actually yeah I was thinking of that Oni mask for Liu lol. Since they aren't going to include Drahmin, they could take the concept of the mask and give it to Liu.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Sounds like it might be a new character.

Raiden's job doesn't seem like something that would go on forever.