What's new

CONFIRMED: Mortal Kombat X Character Reveal Set for Injustice Finals, "I STAND WATCH FOR ETERNITY"

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Boon hinted at 2 characters being revealed in a tweet.
my guess is Raiden and Fujin or a new character, probably a villanous one to rival Raiden.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Boon hinted at 2 characters being revealed in a tweet.
my guess is Raiden and Fujin or a new character, probably a villanous one to rival Raiden.
fujin and raijin? raijin to take raidens place and is evil while fujin will be good and will aid our earth realm fighters? HYPE!!!!!!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
"I cannot interfere any longer" trasnlation..."I stand watch for eternity" meaning he is banned by helping earthrealm. So maybe it IS Raiden maybe not.
This was a really good catch. Good shit. Personally, I hope it is Raiden. I grew to love the guy late in MK9's life.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
This was a really good catch. Good shit. Personally, I hope it is Raiden. I grew to love the guy late in MK9's life.
Yeah, this is from the original timeline of MK3, but since MK9 is athe retelling of MK1-MK3 I doubt they will use the same thing again but who knows?

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I'll be disappointed if the reveal is only Raiden. That's not how you create hype. You release a character that is at least a little less expected. Fujin, Tanya, Rain, or Ermac would get a way crazier reaction than god damn Raiden. Tell us something we don't already know for fuck sake.