What's new

Characters you like but can't play

True

From Scrubs to Pros
Everybody. Just don't have the time to learn them all. Being a character loyalist is pretty boring.

Rizz091

Noob
Johnny Cage. A main of mine in MK9 that is also my favorite character in the series overall. He's an absolute shell of what he used to be, in this game.

And I want to play him, but I end up getting frustrated by his tool set, especially when I main Jax, who does everything Johnny can do, only better.

I also have only been using A List and I practiced the hell out of the variation. All that work to get the run cancels down, and I barely get rewarded for it. On top of that, if I'm not always practicing them, I can't do them anymore, especially online. This character makes me so sad.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Oh... where to begin... lol

Mileena - Love her design in this game (as opposed to hating her in mk9 lol) but... when I try to pick her up (like 5 different times), she just feels so weird to play. Idk what it is.

And now we get to the lol at my execution part:

Tempest Kung Lao - the 112124 string is impossible for me to do with any consistency.

Heavy Weapons Jax - The cancels... :(

A-List Johnny Cage - Once again, the cancels... I don't have the execution for this nonsense! :(

Flame Fist/Dragon's Fire Liu Kang - I fuck up the fbf input waaay too much and the cancels in Dragon's Fire elude me.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Cassie Cage and D'Vorah. Both of these characters are vicious (tilts head to F/T, F/T nods with appreciation) But I have set the weirdest standard for myself. I never main Characters outside UMK3, and suffice it to say I'm sexist.... I never use female Characters. It's weird I know but that's how I roll.

True

From Scrubs to Pros
Oh... where to begin... lol

Mileena - Love her design in this game (as opposed to hating her in mk9 lol) but... when I try to pick her up (like 5 different times), she just feels so weird to play. Idk what it is.

And now we get to the lol at my execution part:

Tempest Kung Lao - the 112124 string is impossible for me to do with any consistency.

Heavy Weapons Jax - The cancels... :(

A-List Johnny Cage - Once again, the cancels... I don't have the execution for this nonsense! :(

Flame Fist/Dragon's Fire Liu Kang - I fuck up the fbf input waaay too much and the cancels in Dragon's Fire elude me.
I agree. I'm thinking about trying out a hitbox or arcade stick to help with cancels in this game. I tried to pick up Mileena when the game first released, then after all the patches. Her movement seems a little off. Too much risk as well.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Sub-Zero. I love watching people play him, but we don't click at all. He's like that hot chick you see at the bar, you like everything about her from a distance... but then you talk to her and everything she says and believes annoys the shit out of you.

Reactions: GAV

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reptile - I played reptile as one of my pocket characters in MK9 and he was fun but MKX reptile ... nope.
Johnny Cage - If only his moves didn't whiff randomly

IROC

WP IROC
Ermac. Second fav mk character ever, but cannot jive with him each time pull him out with some friends. He was my second main mk9 and felt amazing. Oh well i dont even play mkx anymore anyway :(