What's new

Characters you like but can't play

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
this is a fun thread, post here characters u really like but you cant play them for shit because reasons...

I love raiden and i envy gga dizzy for how he plays him..
Also i like kitana

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Summoner Quan. I've always loved Quan Chi since MK4 and this variation looked awesome. Once I found out I couldn't wake up, I moved on. Same fucking problem with Predator. God damnit!!!

DavS13

Noob
Tempest: discouraged I can't do 112124 or the 2-frame links consistently.
Hellfire: what does this character do exactly?
Kitana (in general): almost the opposite of what my traditional playstyle is.
I wish I could change my font color every time I type something but I'm too lazy.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Summoner Quan not because no wake up but I can't pull off his pseudo unblockable bat vortex. Too many buttons and directions gotta be pressed simultaneously :(.

Sorcerer is as much fun though.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Reptile, Takeda, Goro, Ferra Torr, Kung Lao hat trick, Ermac Spectral, Kano everything, Kenshi for sum reason, Scorpion, because he bores me with his small movelist he feels incomplete!like half a character!

and Sub Zero Unbreakable, and Sub Zero Grandmaster because most of the cast ruines my normal game with him, turtle behind clone, i miss old SUB

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I liked Marksman Erron Black, but couldn't get his gun cancels down 100% :(

Jax due to combo inconsistencies.

Jacqui is another one I liked...but the lack of anti airs remind me of a certain character I played in Injustice.

Last edited:

methademic

UPR Methademic
Jax and Sub, I love both characters and always have but every time I try to pick one up it just doesn't click.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Mileena and Kitana came pretty easily for me, but Tanya just baffles me for some reason.

She and Ermac would be the two I'd like to have on point aside from the former two. I'll just have to grind them out when I have the patience.

Kitana. Jade is one of my favorite characters in the series, and with her missing in MKX I tried to pick up Kitana, but I just couldn't get it to work. All her variations feel awkward for me.

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough
Jax for me, I'd love to play him as his corner combos are insane....but I can't get his rc links midscreen. For some reason I can do TG Raiden LRC's just fine though :(

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Kotal. With my issues on PC, his F2 juggles are extremely hard to do. No point in playing a character if you drop their BnBs half the time.

Also Shinnok, but I still play him a lot. Converting off a raw B3 is extremely hard when you're lagging.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I like many characters in MKX and it's a good sign but still can't pick my main, got my top 3 but like more than 10, reptile was always my main but he is a little bit strange compare to MK9