What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
A variation of the other combo but with more meter build and it's pretty easy.

45% off B1,2, 46% off F3 and 44% off DF1.

This is what I've been using. Only a couple of % less damage, but WAY easy to do in matches and still huge damage. I'll take that any day.

jrock920

Noob
any tips on getting the 212 to connect consistently after b12 db2 rc and 38% is highest cassie midscreen combo?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
any tips on getting the 212 to connect consistently after b12 db2 rc and 38% is highest cassie midscreen combo?
You have to hit them pretty low to the ground on most combos (basically anything outside of d+f+1 and b212 d 1+2). Most people use 11 instead as it is much more consistent as standing 1 has a way bigger horizontal hitbox.

RiBBz22

Damn, this combo is verrry good and even easier to hit than the other double f34 BNB. RiBBz approved. It is actually a little less damaging than the double f34 one even though they are both rounded to 45% damage. When you do the ex nut punch it does 46 instead of the normal 47, but like you said in your post more meter so I would probably use this one too.

Just overall much more consistent on all variations of her BNBs imo.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Nice man. Are you run canceling after the 123 flip into 123 np? It doesn't look like you are, but you're so much closer to the corner after flip than i am in the combo.

FYI, for easy, consistent 40%, I have been doing:

starter~flip, RC, f34, 21u4, b12 NP

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Nice man. Are you run canceling after the 123 flip into 123 np? It doesn't look like you are, but you're so much closer to the corner after flip than i am in the combo.

For my easy consistent low 40's % I've been using.

Starter~flip, RC, F34, 21u4, 123 Nutpunch.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
For my easy consistent low 40's % I've been using.

Starter~flip, RC, F34, 21u4, 123 Nutpunch.
Thx, that is better than the b12 NP ender and just as easier if not easier. This will probably be my staple unless i can land the 123flip RC 123NP ender.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Thx, that is better than the b12 NP ender and just as easier if not easier. This will probably be my staple unless i can land the 123flip RC 123NP ender.
No prob. Yea man I rather use something I know I'm going to land 10/10 times for just a few less %. Especially when it's already so much high damage.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Damn, this combo is verrry good and even easier to hit than the other double f34 BNB. RiBBz approved. It is actually a little less damaging than the double f34 one even though they are both rounded to 45% damage. When you do the ex nut punch it does 46 instead of the normal 47, but like you said in your post more meter so I would probably use this one too.

Just overall much more consistent on all variations of her BNBs imo.
I wasn't aware of that rounding up thing, didn't notice that! That's pretty cool to know. That little bit of extra meter build could be the difference between a round won and a round lost.

No need to run cancel the 123 after 123 flip. The 3 part in 123 pushes you in a little bit and has a pretty beefy hitbox which is useful for juggles as you can see Cassie going in a little bit for the flip so she's close enough for 123 afterwards.

RiBBz22

I wasn't aware of that rounding up thing, didn't notice that! That's pretty cool to know. That little bit of extra meter build could be the difference between a round won and a round lost.

No need to run cancel the 123 after 123 flip. The 3 part in 123 pushes you in a little bit and has a pretty beefy hitbox which is useful for juggles as you can see Cassie going in a little bit for the flip so she's close enough for 123 afterwards.
Yeah I prefer the meter too for sure over less than a 1% damage increase. Also, doing it this way removes the possibility for me to accidentally do X-Ray because sometimes I will hit 3 and 4 at the same time when I finish with ex nut punch and block+3+4 does X-Ray with input shortcuts on.

Pretty damn gutted at the moment, ive been working hard on brawler variation and have been smashing it with her, but it seems all the focus/combos is towards the hollywood variation.

Would it be worth switching to hollywood or are there any Brawler experts on here?

I want to up my corner combos to consistent mid forty percentile damage.

The Highlander

There can be only one

I'm confused, are you run canceling that second db2? I can't get the second 123 to hit. I'm finding the f34, 21u3, f34 combo much easier.

Last edited:

The Magician

According to my sources...
I'm confused, are you run canceling that second db2? I can't get the 123 to hit. I'm finding the f34, 21u3, f34 combo much easier.
I'm having consistency problems with the 123 combo as well, sometimes it goes under them to where I don't have to run cancel the db2, but most of the time I have to in order for it to hit. Probably will just stick to the double f34.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
I'm confused, are you run canceling that second db2? I can't get the second 123 to hit. I'm finding the f34, 21u3, f34 combo much easier.
You have to hit 123 at a certain timing where she kinda forces herself underneath them then the following 123 is 100% consistent.

cashthesehands

monster masher
Pretty damn gutted at the moment, ive been working hard on brawler variation and have been smashing it with her, but it seems all the focus/combos is towards the hollywood variation.

Would it be worth switching to hollywood or are there any Brawler experts on here?

Got any to share that aren't stickied at the moment? I haven't messed around much with brawler, but I suppose that's next - just got into spec ops this week.

RiBBz22

The only way I would really mess with Brawler myself at this point is if they buffed the advantage on her standing reset. I feel like using Brawler gives up too much in comparison to the other variations. Just my opinion.

brawler cassie main here and i feel its just as viable as spec ops and hollywood

-ex air throw is amazing especially since it can cancel from all her air to air attacks and also on grounded opponents from her jump in overhead kicks. the bounce launch from it can combo into 35%+ damage.

-bf3 tackle works amazingly for her mixup game and with it being an overhead it puts pressure on opponents who constantly crouch block and is her go to juggle ender

-dbf2 command throw while not doing as much damage as other grapplers command throws gives her solid block string tick throw setups to go along with her already amazing mixup options

-f,1+3 reset throw while only offering +1 still does its job of keeping pressure on opponents especially when using her D3 afterwards on opponents who mash out of disadvantage

the only changes i'd want for brawler is being able to ex her tackle(with extra punches animated for it) and dbf2 grabs for armor and damage increase and also give her f,1+3 an extra 1 or 2 frames of advantage...and lastly a different variation specific character model change...cant stand those bright ass yellow gloves

Overall cassies one of the few characters where all 3 of her variations are great so there no reason to feel obligated to switch from whichever one you feel most comfortable or have more fun with

Last edited:
the only changes i'd want for brawler is being able to ex her tackle(with extra punches animated for it) and dbf2 grabs for armor and damage increase and also give her f,1+3 an extra 1 or 2 frames of advantage...and lastly a different variation specific character model change...cant stand those bright ass yellow gloves

could not agree more with everything you just said. Especially with the gloves and bf3 combo ender.

But the bf3 brutality makes up for it a tonne, the amount of salt spilled online this weekend because of that brutality.....people in sodium overload.

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
I would do this just for the simple fact that its guaranteed not to drop compared to the one above. But if you really want that extra %2 go for it but this is alot more stable imo. I found it difficult to end in 123 Nut Punch. Other than that nice combo.