What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Pig said on stream that Cassie has 50% mid screen bnbs.

He's kinda half right but I don't like this rampant anti-Cassie philosophy going on tho

you can't interrupt the f3xxgun.

doing fd+1 and cancelling from the OH leaves a gap you can armor out of
Lol, sure any character that has a 50-50 can just go into a block string to get some chip damage...but look at what you give up if your 50-50 hits...Really more suited for closing out a round, but your opponent can always use block breaker.

The Magician

According to my sources...
Anyone try to get at least 40% midscreen meterless with Hollywood? I haven't tried much but seem to cap out at 38-39%

slight optimization to what vicious1024 posted on the last page for corner stuff

b12~cartwheel, j4, 121, 123~cartwheel, run 123~missile (or w/e), 38% with missile

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I do, but I don't post vids on it often. They're all Injustice or MK X related anyways haha.

Just search Pan1cMode on youtube.

EDIT:

Updated OP with njp combos and jik combos where appropriate.

When will you guys do your Australian bi weekly tournament again? I enjoyed watching that.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
When will you guys do your Australian bi weekly tournament again? I enjoyed watching that.
Sydney is actually streaming theirs today in like 4 hours. Melbourne's second one was meant to be last Saturday, but was cancelled because it fell on ANZAC day (kinda equivalent of Veterans Day? But a public holiday). Next Saturday Melbourne should be having something :).

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Sydney is actually streaming theirs today in like 4 hours. Melbourne's second one was meant to be last Saturday, but was cancelled because it fell on ANZAC day (kinda equivalent of Veterans Day? But a public holiday). Next Saturday Melbourne should be having something :).

Will we be seeing the return of the big three in you, Megabytes, and Gillbagz :)?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Will we be seeing the return of the big three in you, Megabytes, and Gillbagz :)?
We'll all be at BAM together on 22nd of May, but since we're in different states won't be meeting up till then. There's lots of other good MK Aus guys too. Ebabil, burnout and toxy from Vic, Falco from SA and Baxter from QLD. BAM is hella hyped though. $1,000 pot bonus, and highest ranked Aus guy gets a flight to Singapore to compete in the Australasian cup and win EVO attendance.

PL is also coming iirc, although don't think Tony-T will be attending :(.

delbuster

hungry

slight optimization to what vicious1024 posted on the last page for corner stuff

b12~cartwheel, j4, 121, 123~cartwheel, run 123~missile (or w/e), 38% with missile
okay i found one that also does 38
b12 db2 run 121 212 212 db2 run 123 (38%)

this lets you do it further from the corner i think

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Combos and resets that i found day 1 in brawler variation but post it late, so u will see some of same stuff of certain videos. Starts with easy combos, the last one show all opportunitys to 50/50 resets, maybe it's will help people to find some better stuff and bigger combos. I steal looking for a main, cassie, reptile, cano commando :(

Was messing with air akimbo in hollywood n found this
meterless corner
ji3/4~df1 21u4 f34~db2 run 123~bd3 - 44%
ji3/4~df1 21u4 f34~db2 short-run f34~db2- 46%
meterburn
ji3/4~df1 21u4 f34~db2 run 123~ex-bd3 - 45%
Dont know if its already known, if not would post vid
Ding~Dong

Was messing with air akimbo in hollywood n found this
meterless corner
ji3/4~df1 21u4 f34~db2 run 123~bd3 - 44%
ji3/4~df1 21u4 f34~db2 short-run f34~db2- 46%
meterburn
ji3/4~df1 21u4 f34~db2 run 123~ex-bd3 - 45%
Dont know if its already known, if not would post vid
Ding~Dong
Nice yeah @RiBBz22 found a 47% combo with the jik:

(jump in kick) ji4~bf1, 21u4, f34~db2, RUN~f34~bd3 (47%) [restand]

Those might be easier, not sure haven't tried them.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
I'm not sure if this is known, but I'll post here anyway.
I know it's well known that she can do 50% damage without meter in the corner off 21U4 (Hollywood), but it's also possible to get that same damage off 242 doing basically the same combo, so it's pretty neat.

This girl just keeps getting better and better. :eek:

The Magician

I know it's well known that she can do 50% damage without meter in the corner off 21U4 (Hollywood), but it's also possible to get that same damage off 242 doing basically the same combo, so it's pretty neat.

RIP Cassie's damage 2015.

delbuster

hungry
she hits such high damage in corner compared to midscreen it's ridiculous
b1 midscreen w/ spec ops = 16%
b1 in corner w/ spec ops = 38%

wtf lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

That is sick.

Notation for those interested:

242, f34, 21u4, f34~db2, RUN~212~db2, RUN~24~bd3 (50%) [restand]

Will add to OP. Also, if someone wants to go through and give me Spec Ops combos for corner to save me looking through the thread, I can update OP with those too. Am posting from a mobile so it's kinda tedious.

Last edited:

The Magician

Upgraded some of the 38% corner combos in the OP for Hollywood in the corner. Thanks to Poto2222 for the idea: f3~flip run~f34 21u4 f34 nutcracker (46%) the other two are 45% and 44%, the 45% is just replacing f3 with b12 as a starter; and the 44% is d+f1 as a starter. Just what I thought up on the spot, probably could get a little more off it.

Last edited: