What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

The Magician

According to my sources...
Im picking up the character and want to know what do you guys think is the best string to punish with midscreen and corner? Imo i been using 242 but 21u4 seems really good as well. Also what is her best bnb off these if anyone could tell me notations please.
All notation is in the OP. but here: 21u4 f34~db2 run~b12~nutpunch (35%) 242 f24~db2 run~f34~nutpunch (36%)

delbuster

hungry
(Hollywood midscreen)
21u4 slight run f34 db2 run f21 bd3 is the best i can do 37% and pretty doable. works on cassie who is small, you need to get the f34 low enough.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
(Hollywood midscreen)
21u4 slight run f34 db2 run f21 bd3 is the best i can do 37% and pretty doable. works on cassie who is small, you need to get the f34 low enough.
You don't even need the first run, you can just walk forward. You can also use f24 which still does 37%, but is actually a few 0.% higher.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
I just want to vent that it is much harder to land her combos online. I drop almost everything. I can land her combos in training often, but I don't convert much online. Anyone else have this issue?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I just want to vent that it is much harder to land her combos online. I drop almost everything. I can land her combos in training often, but I don't convert much online. Anyone else have this issue?
Tell me about it. Meanwhile Scorpion lands combos in even the worst connections.. Its like the matchups becomes even harder

I've been using this corner combo thats a lot more consistent for me personally. No running and real execution involved. I can hit it 99.99% of the time compared to 80-90% of the time with the combos I used to use

flipkick starter f2 21u4 f34~nutpunch

Does 36-38% depending on the starter so there's def a damage downgrade, but I think consistent bnbs are more important, especially in a tournament setting

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I've been using this corner combo thats a lot more consistent for me personally. No running and real execution involved. I can hit it 99.99% of the time compared to 80-90% of the time with the combos I used to use

Does 36-38% depending on the starter so there's def a damage downgrade, but I think consistent bnbs are more important, especially in a tournament setting
GO BIG OR GO HOME

Normally if I see that my opponent's height is kind of at the wrong spot it is pretty easy to ad lib on the fly and just do a lesser damaging combo.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Normally if I see that my opponent's height is kind of at the wrong spot it is pretty easy to ad lib on the fly and just do a lesser damaging combo.
Yeah I was thinking about that. If run f34 whiffs can you still connect the 21u4? I cant test it right now

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah I was thinking about that. If run f34 whiffs can you still connect the 21u4? I cant test it right now
Meaning more at like the 2nd f34 part typically. If I see my opponent too low then I will scratch that and just go for some 212's into NP to salvage a combo or whatever.

The Magician

Consistent BnB's are whatever the player is able to do on a consistent basis. It varies from person to person of what they are able to do technically. What a 30% BnB might be to someone, a 20% combo might be for someone else. It all depends on the person.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
I've been away from this thred for like a week and you all have made beautiful progress. You guys are really maximizing the damage. Good job everyone!

The Magician

Weeeeeeeeeak. This is going to blow for corner/midscreen combos
If it is the way it is worded, then her damage got nerfed by like 10% on all combos with f34 in it. I wonder if it just means the knockdown on the 3rd hit wont be cancellable when they're on the ground for a free getaway/meter build, but still the same if they're in the air.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
If it is the way it is worded, then her damage got nerfed by like 10% on all combos with f34 in it. I wonder if it just means the knockdown on the 3rd hit wont be cancellable when they're on the ground for a free getaway/meter build, but still the same if they're in the air.
I'm so sorry little bro :(:(:(