What's new

Question - A-List Can anybody hear us?

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
SDJC can't run cancel F34. :(
I dropped this variation because of Cassie lol.. when we do f3xxMC against someone blocking who has a bar, specially Cassie, we put ourselves in a "punish me" position.. I'm not trying to make you sad.. but to beat a Top player using cassie, you gotta use A-list.. If the player knows the Gaps of SD, it's a really tough matchup.. And also, I didn't even say about the 113 rising shadow whiffing on her and in female chars.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
How many threads do we need about this? And why does it always result in people not understanding the issue and requesting buffs instead?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I dropped this variation because of Cassie lol.. when we do f3xxMC against someone blocking who has a bar, specially Cassie, we put ourselves in a "punish me" position.. I'm not trying to make you sad.. but to beat a Top player using cassie, you gotta use A-list.. If the player knows the Gaps of SD, it's a really tough matchup.. And also, I didn't even say about the 113 rising shadow whiffing on her and in female chars.
Oh god yes...113~MRS whiffing is ridiculous. Johnny's one chance to use a low in a combo and he cant use it reliably on half the cast.

rafaw

#YouSuck
This 113mrs whiff is just ridiculous, he dont have a lot to mix up already and the one he got is inconsistent.
I really like SD but it has so many flaws that i dont even want to play it againt a good player =/

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
Oh god yes...113~MRS whiffing is ridiculous. Johnny's one chance to use a low in a combo and he cant use it reliably on half the cast.
Exactly, and without a threat of a SD low combo, female chars wil only block high.. But with A-list, with a chance of jhonny cage perform 113skrc f34rc f4 f24 d f3 np, make the matchup a little more confortable.. and also the safe pressure.. But I'm thinking that the next patch will be only on the next year, or with the next kombat pack (If it comes out).. so, I'd rather adapt to what I have with cage.. haha

Bilbo11

Noob
How many threads do we need about this? And why does it always result in people not understanding the issue and requesting buffs instead?
Just make the highs hit High, the Mids hit mid, and all the rest of the shit that is supposed to hit, actually hit.

Blame the Testers, Fuck it.

Last edited:

Bilbo11

Noob
does any one else remember when Johnny's only real game plan was to D4, or F24 all the way to victory? whats really changed plus or minus a few % of damage?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Johnny Cage = Vastly Underrated character.

Learn2Footsies with Stunt Double and A-list and he's amazing. Hitbox problems will probably be never fixed because this game is wacky like that.
Not saying I disagree with you (Cage is pretty dope) but NRS has made hitbox adjustments before to MKX no problem.

Also, I don't think hitbox fixes to make this character consistently perform as he should, will make him OP at all. I just want to see him fixed man :(

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Nah man. Nahhh mannnn.

Gotta keep buffing Sonya, Quan Chi, and Kung Lao other variations. They aren't strong enough.
As a wise man once said: "Ice Clone isn't working properly? Goro's in trouble? Better buff Kung Lao."
LOL this is hilarious because it's not even a joke aimed at NRS's mentality... it's WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED hahaha and I know its 100% factual because I dropped Sub due to his inconsistencies, for Kung Lao after the second round of Kung Lao buffs :D