What's new

Question - A-List Can anybody hear us?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
What else should we do?JC normals need to be fixed,this is unfair....
Since when you can crouch block the high hits?
His fastest normals whiff 99%!
Why do we have to punish with f3?
Tanya has a 9frame mid,Shinnok has 7frame low,I know that it's not right to compare chars but this is ridiculous.
JC needs adjustments not buffs,no one hear the JC community and I want to know what NRS waits to fix the problem?

Ryncage

Noob
[firing shots] you sound like the sub zero community.
certainly sucks when your main has broken moves huh?
i see all them polite respectful discussions on the issues has really produced results for JC.
We arent going to happen to resort to "whining" are we? [/shots fired]

In all seriousness though, Yes he needs his kit to be fixed. along with many other characters abilities, strings, normals, and so on.
Hopefully NRS gets off their ass and start addressing this shit. But i won't hold my breath.

stamatis

[firing shots] you sound like the sub zero community.
certainly sucks when your main has broken moves huh?
i see all them polite respectful discussions on the issues has really produced results for JC.
We arent going to happen to resort to "whining" are we? [/shots fired]

In all seriousness though, Yes he needs his kit to be fixed. along with many other characters abilities, strings, normals, and so on.
Hopefully NRS gets off their ass and start addressing this shit. But i won't hold my breath.
i don't think that there are many chars that their best moves whiff every time!

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
first, you don't need to always punish with f3, 21skrc is a viable move to punish too.. has decent range, and it's 9 frames.
But.. and the whiffs? Man, you don't have to use use moves that whiffs when you know they're gonna whiff.. just put this in your mind bro..

stamatis

first, you don't need to always punish with f3, 21skrc is a viable move to punish too.. has decent range, and it's 9 frames.
But.. and the whiffs? Man, you don't have to use use moves that whiffs when you know they're gonna whiff.. just put this in your mind bro..
21 whiffs on crouch block,i hear you,I know you,I respect you but I need an answer!

stamatis

Why they have to whiff,this is the problem

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Johnny Cage = Vastly Underrated character.

Learn2Footsies with Stunt Double and A-list and he's amazing. Hitbox problems will probably be never fixed because this game is wacky like that.

Last edited:

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Johnny has it really bad I've seen based off of a YouTube video of a poster demonstrating just how bad his normals are on crouched opponents. Kano only has one move that completely whiffs, which is manageable. Hope the JCs can get their fixes soon.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Johnny Cage = Vastly Underrated character.

Learn2Footsies with Stunt Double and A-list and he's amazing.
A comment like yours has come up before...Again, that's not the point. If you order a pizza with pepperoni and it comes with only a couple of pepperoni's on it, wouldn't you call and bitch? Shouldn't the pizza makers be ashamed and want to make you a better pizza? Many companies these days will apologize for terrible mistakes and make up for them. It's just good customer service. For whatever reason game companies get to say, "aw fuck it!" and move on.

It shouldn't be allowed.

stamatis

T
A comment like yours has come up before...Again, that's not the point. If you order a pizza with pepperoni and it comes with only a couple of pepperoni's on it, wouldn't you call and bitch? Shouldn't the pizza makers be ashamed and want to make you a better pizza? Many companies these days will apologize for terrible mistakes and make up for them. It's just good customer service. For whatever reason game companies get to say, "aw fuck it!" and move on.

It shouldn't be allowed.
True!

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015

It shouldn't be allowed.
This comparison surpassed the Ford Focus one.. LOL

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I agree with the topic of the thread, though the answer to the title is "NO"
This is test your might, and nobody actually confirmed if NRS come view the character forum posts when considering their balance patches. Its likely they do but imo the best course of action is to just keep tweeting the "johnny cage whiffs" video to ed boon or some other big name at NRS so they are likely to actually watch it. As many threads as we have on this same topic, youre not actually posting to an NRS forum, just one that supports their games.